Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danizen

Who's Calling Out Brendan?

I think this appointment says all that needs to be said. 

The man has gone from being sort out by spurs, arsenal and linked as Peps successor. Let's not forget that 2 big clubs have recently appointed managers and he wasn't touted. 

Very apparent that whilst there hasn't been the criticism in the media we want to hear, behind closed doors there's clearly been a huge drop in profile 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

Behave. A man with his ego would never be seen in the Championship. 

And thus we hit the bedrock of why he failed here and at Liverpool.

Very good when the going is good but when the heat is on the ego doesn't allow for self reflection which, in turn, prevents development.

• Like 3

On 06/06/2023 at 13:19, shailen said:

He wasn't backed last summer but talk about throwing your toys out of the pram. A good manager wouldn't have let this out to the media but he pretty much slated the squad which I'm convinced was the reason for our abysmal start to the season. 

Bayern Munich,do it every year,until they win again the League..

Apparently Bodgers is being named Celtic manager on Monday. The Celtic forum comments seem to suggest they aren't completely behind the return of the great man. From being like getting back with your cheating ex to a charlatan its quite fun reading. 

Edited by Bazly

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

What's this I hear about a portrait?  Apparently he has a huge one of himself in his house.  

Yeah if you watch ‘Being Liverpool’ there’s a segment where they go to his house. He’s got a giant **** off portrait of himself in the scene lol 

• Like 3

What shocks me with this return to Celtic is the fact he went to war with the board over transfers the last time he was there, oh and then had a similar issue here where he sulked like a spoilt wee brat, which played a significant part in our relegation, I am amazed the Celtic board after experiencing at first hand his toxic behaviour when he doesn’t get what he wants, and then witnessing similar things here, why they would even entertain the idea of employing the chapped lipped wassock again. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

What shocks me with this return to Celtic is the fact he went to war with the board over transfers the last time he was there, oh and then had a similar issue here where he sulked like a spoilt wee brat, which played a significant part in our relegation, I am amazed the Celtic board after experiencing at first hand his toxic behaviour when he doesn’t get what he wants, and then witnessing similar things here, why they would even entertain the idea of employing the chapped lipped wassock again. 

Didn’t they employ Lennon like three times when no one else was available though lmfao

45 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Nobody else anyone has heard of probably wants the job?

There was an article on the BBC about him going back there. Said that after his first season standards were slipping and points totals dropping to a level below where Rangers are now.

11 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

He'll do two years there, win a couple of leagues and then move on when a decent mid table PL job comes along. 

Good shout. He has to rebuild his career if he ever wants to be top bracket again. He's set himself back 5 years. Can't see him doing it. We all find our level.