Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

Pre Season 23/24

21 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Players currently staying in the hotel according to Tanner

https://theathletic.com/4663271/2023/07/04/enzo-maresca-leicester-2/?source=emp_shared_article

If any players get upset by that then they can go as far as I’m concerned. It’s one of the most luxurious facilities in the country so they honestly need to get a grip. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Seagrave

I can understand not playing at the King Power as you'd be lucky to see 7k in attendance put not exactly easily place to get to. Surprised they have tried a local non league ground to play it like Leicester Road. 

5 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I can understand not playing at the King Power as you'd be lucky to see 7k in attendance put not exactly easily place to get to. Surprised they have tried a local non league ground to play it like Leicester Road. 

It's behind closed doors I believe 

3 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Players currently staying in the hotel according to Tanner

https://theathletic.com/4663271/2023/07/04/enzo-maresca-leicester-2/?source=emp_shared_article

See I find this hard to believe because all the videos of the players arriving only show them arriving with a wash bag? You would thought players would take more luggage with them if this was the case or things to entertain them in the evenings, like the England squad often take they’re consoles etc.

13 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

See I find this hard to believe because all the videos of the players arriving only show them arriving with a wash bag? You would thought players would take more luggage with them if this was the case or things to entertain them in the evenings, like the England squad often take they’re consoles etc.

Or maybe they've just let their stuff in the car until they've finished training.

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Leeds are playing Monaco at York City. Not sure if it's because Elland Road is having work done, but thought it was a nice idea.

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Leeds are playing Monaco at York City. Not sure if it's because Elland Road is having work done, but thought it was a nice idea.

Raises funds for a local non league club, perhaps allow them to have 10% of ticket sales plus they'll make extra in the bar and burger van etc... If not Leicester Road, then Barwell not far away and Coalville. 

• Like 1