Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 23/24

I don't think we're getting the best from him. I'd move him to midfield where his natural agression could win us more Ball while replacing him with another strong CB behind him.

Having said that if we get a decent offer for him with a profit I'd take it and we move on.

33 minutes ago, majaco said:

Faes looks like a 50million player.

I'm looking at you Barcelona.

One off cash payment.

Used notes.

I would take the zero off this and still take him there 😂😂

1 hour ago, RAZZAFOX said:

We need to sign this guy.  He was immense for Georgia tonight 

Screenshot_20240626-215818.png

He'll likely have a few suitors with those performances!

• Like 2

I don't agree with the notion that Vestergaard needs "Enzo's system" because by the end I don't think it was even particularly beneficial to him. Enzo's system and Vestergaard in the top flight? Scary hours. He was getting carded and done for pace in the Championship.

To be fair to the bloke though he actually looks alright for Denmark a lot of the time.

13 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I don't agree with the notion that Vestergaard needs "Enzo's system" because by the end I don't think it was even particularly beneficial to him. Enzo's system and Vestergaard in the top flight? Scary hours. He was getting carded and done for pace in the Championship.

To be fair to the bloke though he actually looks alright for Denmark a lot of the time.

Even when they defend on the edge of the box attackers are still managing to get in behind him. He was somewhat fortunate with the Serbia goal being offside yesterday, although I will concede that the fact the player was offside did make it trickier for him to cover the player.

On 27/06/2024 at 02:10, Dan LCFC said:

No doubt that he’s extremely slow. It’s like when you cast ‘slow’ on a very slow monster in Heroes Of Might and Magic so they got downgraded to ‘crawling’.

Pros and cons Vesty:

+ Strong, clever, quarterback, heading (defense and offense), positional sense, man marking.

- Slow like a lobotomized ADHD-zombie on triple dose Ritalin, a bit overconfident with the ball.

I think he’d do well if we play a back three with him in the middle like Denmark. He’d still get exposed on occasion and be heavily slagged off due to confirmation bias, but he’d be an asset.

Interesting France have a big Cock on their shirts.  Maybe Rudders training gear could replicate this??

i think we need to play 343 next season, very similar to Switzerland. get Justin, Ricardo, Kristiansen up the flanks. Play a front 3 of Mavi (inside left), Vardy, Fatawu (inside right). Use Winks, Ndidi, Golding, Braybrooke, Soumare, Choudhury etc in the middle. use Alves, McAteer, Cannon for a bit of impact

• Like 4