Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 23/24

5 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Slovakia 4 - 0 Wales. Just watched the highlights, oh my dear... This man must never play for us again.

He nearly thought about getting close to that shot

10 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Slovakia 4 - 0 Wales. Just watched the highlights, oh my dear... This man must never play for us again.

I defended this guy for about 12 games last season but bloody hell that's Soccer Aid standard.

39 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Anybody's who's had any involvement in this man becoming a professional footballer let alone a top flight should be investigated 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike1983 said:

We shouldn't allow stuff like this to be published, or we're never going to get rid of him!!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, sdb said:

It's harrowing to watch that. It's not fair to blame our club's current predicament on one man, but imagine if we'd kept Kasper, or properly replaced him.

Well we wouldn't have gone down, it's that simple, but we have Rodgers to blame more than Ward, because he picked him for 28 games.

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

He’ll go down as the worst Leicester player ever. You can talk about Akinbiyi, Junior Lewis, Josh Low or whoever but none had anywhere the negative impact on the side that Ward did and none were such a huge step down on what came before 

The dude was playing for Liverpool. It beggars belief 

13 hours ago, Mike1983 said:

I've never seen a goalkeeper wrong footed by basic shots, a keeper that lets in so many that go in the middle of the goal - often where he should be standing. 

I'd be checking the fuchers eye sight and for major health issues like Parkinsons 

31 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I watched the highlights of when England beat Wales in Qatar. He's a hideous goalkeeper, it's genuinely baffling how shit he is. The Rashford free kick is two yards inside the post he's meant to be covering and then the 4th just goes straight through him.

When he's finally out of contract it's going to be crazy to see where he ends up, he's genuinely League 1/2 level. 

When you look at the fee we paid and the salary for SEVEN YEARS he's hands down the worst pound for pound signing we've ever made.

Why would a League 1 side want him?

Most low standard keepers have some things they are good at and others they are not. Or they are just inconsistent.

For all of the criticism laid at his door, he is very consistent. 

• Haha 2