Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 23/24

14 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

And why were England playing long ball for the last 15 mins?

To be fair, the ode boys who sit near me at the KP must have been loving it. FORWARDS!!!

To try to get in behind, as Vesty and his defence are so slow

Thought Vesty was ok, composed on the ball as usual. Playing in a back 3 with wing backs he'll be ok in the Prem. Kristiansen was at fault for the goal. Saka got behind him a couple of times. Didn't offer much going forward. Below average  I would say.

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I had to work during the game and have absolutely no idea if our players were any good based on this thread! 

If any is sober, a non-biased write up would be appreciated 

VK had a massive brain fart which is pretty much the only reason England scored. Wasn’t too bad otherwise but was still among the first Danish players to be hooked.

Vestergaard got booked early after being caught out but then, surprisingly, was solid without ever seemingly being tested that much. 

Important to say Denmark were so much better organised than England as a whole both at the back and coming forward

Edited by when_you're_smiling
  • Like 2

VK let himself down, dozing at the back. If he thought the Euros were his shop window to get a move, he's fuched that up. He's stuck here now after that performance. England lucky to get away with a draw. 

Let’s be honest Vestergaard and his 2 mates weren’t worked until Watkins came on, prior to that he was playing at his pace.

I’m sure we would have seen a different Vestergaard had he been worked from minute 1 but fair play he coped with what he was up against.

• Like 1

Thought vesty did really well today against the so called best attacking four in the competition :ph34r: giving us very few opportunities. Goal was victor falling asleep but let's face it - Kasper Vs kane is pretty much a guaranteed goal anyway. Even VK didn't do that bad defensively after the awful mistake, Saka did absolutely nothing. I didn't watch that and thought we had made a mistake keeping him at all.

4 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

Perez looks class.. how the hell has that happened...

Didn't help that we always played him on the right where he was clearly not comfortable, that was our speciality for years post Mahrez signing left wingers for the right.