Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Managers - They used to manage us

4 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Maresca already getting stick after Chelsea friendly mistakes give away 2 goals ,Maybe we were correct after all

The best managers and the best teams play this way.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

We were correct in what? He chose to leave 

And the club absolutely did not want him to. 

They were a bit sloppy in defence in their first pre-season game after a couple of weeks of training. I get the impression some of our fans are so desperate for him to fail they'll seize on any evidence - however ridiculous - to prove their point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Maresca already getting stick after Chelsea friendly mistakes give away 2 goals ,Maybe we were correct after all

I expected this sort of comment to surface early on but not after their first game of pre season lol

Bloke strikes me as giving far too much information and unable to translate it fully to essentially a bunch of overpaid year 6 children. This is going to be an utter mess. I’m so here for it 

6 minutes ago, boosmanana said:

Actually think he'll do very well there as he's a very intelligent coach. Firmly believe they'll be top 4 minimum this first season and then will push on 

Hi, Enzo!

• Haha 1

I saw one AI prediction today and it said he will be gone before game 20??  It said he won 4 games out of the first 19. 

9 minutes ago, Corky said:

The whole Maresca thing is odd. People who didn't like him or his style seem more triggered by him than those who did like him and who would be aggrieved at him leaving.

He came, did the job required and left. Strange the way he continues to wind people up. It is like getting annoyed with Micky Adams.

Micky Adams?????

Don't get me started..... 

Couldn't care less what Chelsea are doing let alone Enzo. Granted this thread is more entertaining than his football is but they're our rivals now so lets focus on what we're doing and leave them to get on with their paint drying exercise.

Up the foxes.

P.S Fatima Whitbread could have got us promoted last season with the squad we had.

• Like 2

Did some of us get out of wrong side of bed,Chelsea fans and owners will simply not put up with silly goals given away .As said my gran should have won the league with our squad and we did look awful sloppy at times alongside some really good play, 

• Like 1

I'm not saying this for effect but I kind of have Puel levels of indifference towards the guy already. In 20 years time we'll barely even remember he was a manager here.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

I respect him for having to deal with our ownership, finding out we were done financially in January, still getting us promoted and then getting a free holiday out of Aiyawatt(in Monaco) before going to Chelsea. 
Enzo- this is.

Edited by westernpark