Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

...looking very much like the team of old, half hearted and compete like school girls!!!

Goodwin looks like she has just taken up the game. There is little confidence that these players have brought into the game. Everton looks very positive and appear to know how the want to move the play,  we are so slow to react.

15 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...looking very much like the team of old, half hearted and compete like school girls!!!

Goodwin looks like she has just taken up the game. There is little confidence that these players have brought into the game. Everton looks very positive and appear to know how the want to move the play,  we are so slow to react.

BBC says the opposite 

7 minutes ago, ChrisFilter said:

BBC says the opposite 

BBC is right, lot of the ball has been in the everton half, they've attempted the break a few times with us playing an defensive line similar to the mens team (back three and Cayman inverting) but with one centre back and Josie Green, a CM as the central players, and nearly caught us but generally it's been a game where we've been on the offensive but can't find a clear opportunity 

11 minutes ago, ChrisFilter said:

BBC says the opposite 

...we have started all our seasons in the WSL like this, except for last week's game!!!

I do not know why we have resorted to playing like we are doing, not looking after the ball, weak in competing , Everton are easily playing around us, not because they are that good just because we are ill organised and making errors you would see in a school game.

I hope we will not have to wait another 10 games for our next point, because at the moment it seems like we are back to square one at the moment.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...we have started all our seasons in the WSL like this, except for last week's game!!!

I do not know why we have resorted to playing like we are doing, not looking after the ball, weak in competing , Everton are easily playing around us, not because they are that good just because we are ill organised and making errors you would see in a school game.

I hope we will not have to wait another 10 games for our next point, because at the moment it seems like we are back to square one at the moment.

Literally none of this is true? Aside from a 10 minute spell at the end, Everton have barely been out of their half 

• Like 2