Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

On your way to collecting those ‚‘‘could of points’‘for the opposition,drop in at the corner shop,and look at history over the years,months,weeks, we could of stamped our cards with ‚‘‘‘should of points‘‘….

swings n roundabouts,sometimes it’s a good feeling to see the ball drop in our favour, & we can fill our pond with Goldfish,with

ref‘s & linesmen calling the wrong shots..

If sport or football would follow the should ofs, & could ofs,plus the maybe regulations…

We wouldn’t have to go on this merry go round of emotions every week…and listen to twonks telling us every week how our lucky we are,and then every team can come last..=

Blimey! That's me told! lol

8 minutes ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Surprised they let her go.Thought she was the only half decent goal scorer we had since we turned pro.

In the Championship yes, in the WSL she looked about as out of place as a polar in the sahara, time at Celtic probably did her some good but can’t say I was sad to see her go

1 hour ago, TheLittleBigMan said:

Surprised they let her go.Thought she was the only half decent goal scorer we had since we turned pro.

...Flint was inconsistent, she was either ready to compete or spent the game adjusting her bun as it kept on coming undone!!!

At times she appeared to be the only player on the team who appeared to know what the game was about and looked far, far above the team in ideas and using the ball. She lacked real pace and did not use her size to help the team, it should have been much harder to get her off the ball, than what I was witnessing.

If she could have come Central and 20 yards ahead of the midfield with her hold-up play, and with other players going ahead of her, it would have suited her abilities. She offered nothing the way she was played, so it was no surprise that we let her go. The fact that Liverpool has her on their books is a surprise, I thought she would end up dropping a division.

Her lack of mobility was a big factor.

• Like 1