Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

On 13/10/2023 at 10:15, KingsX said:

Look who's on today's Athletic (men's!) Premier League splash page.

ashleigh.thumb.JPG.a4d66c6e2fc889514428a1b498c44fa9.JPG

im upset still with Henderson  going to the Saudi league but I’d lose all respect for any female footballer going to a Saudi league..

• Like 2

'Leicester building something special'

FT: Man Utd 1-1 Leicester

282fdec0-e755-4f59-8173-836d4844c46e.jpg

Vicki Sparks

BBC commentator, speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live

This start to the season for Leicester has been nothing short of remarkable.

They only just stayed up in the WSL last season, Kirk said that was the biggest achievement of his managerial career but my word are they building something special this season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FoxesFourLife said:

Great result should be safe Bristol City are woeful. 

Every other WSL club was safe the minute Bristol City were promoted.  There won't be a relegation battle this year, the only interest will be the top end of the table.  The sooner the league expands and has a second relegation spot the better, there will be a lot of meaningless games later in the season.

• Like 1

Great Point, and fully deserved in my opinion.  Improved the decisIon making in the second half, and could have won it.

Today has also shown me that the referee big club bias is alive and well in the womens game as well.

All their players had to do was chuck themselves on the floor, which they gleefully did on many occasions, for him to give them a free kick, and book our player.

Anyway, well done the Ladies! :scarf:

• Like 3