Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

Kirk seems slow to address things, didn't shore things up v Arsenal, and at 1-2 today we had no legs in midfield, Palmer running through treacle, Tierney absolutely spent, bench options limited but sling Ava Baker on and give Brighton some pace to worry about instead of letting them advance upfield. They don't stop crosses either. Lots to work on, need a CB and some cover who can play both RB and LB. 

1 minute ago, Pita said:

After a good start to the season we are getting dragged back into the scrap at the bottom. Points thrown away. 

It's still a weak squad.  It's better than it was, but others have improved too.  The top four are as far ahead as ever, if not further.

I don't think you need to worry about relegation and you're exactly as expected points wise.  I'd have predicted a draw at Liverpool and a defeat at United rather than the other way round, but overall the exact same points.  I said 8th was the best Leicester could hope for before the season began and I haven't seen anything to change that opinion.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lineker's Lugs said:

It's still a weak squad.  It's better than it was, but others have improved too.  The top four are as far ahead as ever, if not further.

I don't think you need to worry about relegation and you're exactly as expected points wise.  I'd have predicted a draw at Liverpool and a defeat at United rather than the other way round, but overall the exact same points.  I said 8th was the best Leicester could hope for before the season began and I haven't seen anything to change that opinion.

From being in a great position today two points thrown away. Let’s hope a couple of players are added in January