Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Power imbalance and stuff like that with him being the manager

Just take a page out of Red Bull's playbook and suspend and sue the player for defamation

47 minutes ago, Phube said:

Serious question, but if the player is over 18 (hopefully older) and consenting, why is this not allowed? 

But it's still wrong, it's not professional for him to do this.

What would the other female players think about him if they knew, difficult working conditions aswell.

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

Leicester city are in a total mess both men’s and women’s. The management is shocking to let us get into so much trouble. Heads must roll. 

• Like 1

So are we saying no person may date another person if they have seniority over them at work? 

Maybe it’s written into their work contracts (though I doubt the men’s team have to!) or maybe they have to declare it. 

But I’m struggling to see this as a big issue? 

It's totally unprofessional for a manger to have a relationship with one of the players. It affects the managers decision making process & the players will pick up on what's going on very quickly.

This puts the club in a terrible position !!

36 minutes ago, Phube said:

So are we saying no person may date another person if they have seniority over them at work? 

Maybe it’s written into their work contracts (though I doubt the men’s team have to!) or maybe they have to declare it. 

Yes.

It's pretty common in most workplace to have rules against it.

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Yes.

You really should not have to tell a high level manager that they shouldn't have a relationship with one of the players.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Yes.

Or at least declare it if not rules against it per se. 

• Like 1

And on the eve of the biggest game of the season too. 

Does make you wonder if something has come out of the Morgan investigation that has led to this. 

Rotten to the core it seems. 

1 hour ago, Phube said:

Have you ever had a job or a boss?