Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

:appl: Setting the example that turbulence off the pitch doesn’t have to doom the efforts on it.

And possibly relief among the players that a troubling situation they all knew about, will be fixed.

• Like 1

Just now, CosbehFox said:

Pretty poor the semis finals are played at the grounds of whom is drawn first rather than a neutral ground 

I was just about to ask that. What a daft idea. 
Should be neutral ground or over two legs.

17 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I was just about to ask that. What a daft idea. 
Should be neutral ground or over two legs.

I’ve been to two semi finals: Birmingham v Bristol Academy at the Lamb in Tamworth and Everton v Notts County in Derbyshire somewhere, possibly Alfreton.  Which makes it even dafter that they used to be at neutral venues then someone decided to change it.

• Like 2

Howard and Rantala were superb today, looked very comfortable, biggest threat was Thibauds wayward passing and Kop distribution at times rather than Liverpool offering anything. 

Pelgander did OK, as did Ale, nice to see them get minutes. Assistant coaches set it up perfectly. About 150 of us up here, just need the lads to get 3 points now.