Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

13 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Are many of the players in this years squad academy players?

Ava Baker’s been involved a couple seasons now, Denny Draper is a ridiculous prospect (scored her first WSL goal recently, away with England youth atm), Simone Sherwood made her debut this season too, so a few but less minutes than past seasons

• Like 1

Anyone heard about Arsenal and Sours tickets yet? Arsenal have sold loads already and Spurs went on sale yesterday but our website just says Arsenal dates tbc and nothing for Spurs.   

I ended up buying for the league game at Spurs online via their website, but then noticed on Sunday there was an away block. 

We seem miles off the pace, other clubs are selling tickets and marketing their women's team so much better.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

Ava Baker’s been involved a couple seasons now, Denny Draper is a ridiculous prospect (scored her first WSL goal recently, away with England youth atm), Simone Sherwood made her debut this season too, so a few but less minutes than past seasons

Draper is going to be some player.

Rebekah Dowsett was sub keeper v Bristol at home but haven't seen her since, I assume she's through the academy, she looked 17/18. 

Not seen her since, Leitzig told us she's still injured on Sunday and might not be ready until around the Cup final date. 

3 hours ago, SK3Blue said:

Rebekah Dowsett was sub keeper v Bristol at home but haven't seen her since, I assume she's through the academy, she looked 17/18. 

Not seen her since, Leitzig told us she's still injured on Sunday and might not be ready until around the Cup final date. 

Leitzig has still been on the bench though 

4 hours ago, SK3Blue said:

Dual reg with Watford, she’s away in the same England camp as Draper, Sherwood & Las

43 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Leitzig has still been on the bench though 

Full on emergency use only by the looks of it

Re: The FA Cup Semi Final

Sale Date Information

2023/24 Women's Season Ticket Holders - Wednesday 20 March

2023/24 Men's Season Ticket Holders - Thursday 21 March

2023/24 Fox Members - Friday 22 March

General Sale - Monday 25 March

Ticket Prices

Adult (18-64) - £15

Senior (65+) - £15

Under 18 (14-17) - £5

Under 14 (2-13) - £5

FREE FOX TRAVEL

Places on Fox Travel will be available free of charge for all supporters* who have a valid ticket** for the match and wish to make the journey to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium from Leicester. Places will become available to reserve for each qualifying group in line with the ticket sale dates provided above.

20 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Is the manager still assisting the club on an internal matter?  This needs to be settled.

Still the assistant manager in charge so looks like it

1 hour ago, Chrysalis said:

Is the manager still assisting the club on an internal matter?  This needs to be settled.

Needs sorting out one way or the other and asap

On 22/03/2024 at 11:01, LCFCJoe96 said:

Roughly 400 sold for Tottenham away so far and onto Coach 6 for travel

On sale to Fox Members from this morning

Got 3 match tickets but the other 2 with me need coach seats and can't get them yet due to the priority. Hoping I can squeeze them on otherwise its another drive to London, and with Arsenal and West Ham still to do, and maybe Wembley, it'll be easier to move down there!

20 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

@moore_94

The match started half an hour ago :P   (I was wondering if anyone else was watching it? :P )

I only turned it on after 20 minutes had gone! :P

• Like 1

Typical of Leicester this season, they've looked dangerous to the opposition when attacking and a danger to themselves when defending.

Slightly odd team selection.  Glad to see Rose get a start but they're not really playing to her strengths.

• Like 2