Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

10 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Most of the ones at the end will leave but certainly still mad 😂

you'd think theyre academy/ young players but no, they're all like 28 yrs old 

But yeah even if you discount them, its 32 players, can't wait for it to bite them in the arse

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

trying to build something there...cant grumble about them, their board noticed they was heading to the drop and changed and look what happened etc

while we just sleep walked and left it too late

They've spent around €580m over the past five seasons (net €400m) on transfers. By comparison, we've spent €300m (net €75m).

That's a difference of €325m in net spend. If we're in financial trouble, then I imagine Villa must have far higher income than us meaning it's not exactly fair to compare our squad investment/board backing to theirs...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, shen said:

They've spent around €580m over the past five seasons (net €400m) on transfers. By comparison, we've spent €300m (net €75m).

That's a difference of €325m in net spend. If we're in financial trouble, then I imagine Villa must have far higher income than us meaning it's not exactly fair to compare our squad investment/board backing to theirs...

im not comparing at all, im just saying Villa have done well, and are showing some ambition, so whats wrong with that.

seems like your making a mountain out of a mole hill in what Im saying, jesus

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

im not comparing at all, im just saying Villa have done well, and are showing some ambition, so whats wrong with that.

seems like your making a mountain out of a mole hill in what Im saying, jesus

You made the comparison, not me. You praised their board and had a dig at ours, but the financial realities show that there is no way we can or could do what Villa are doing.

Furthermore, the way they escaped punishment from the EFL was dodgy as hell. Not sure how they're compliant with FFP now, which is what I was insinuating with my initial comment.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, shen said:

You made the comparison, not me. You praised their board and had a dig at ours, but the financial realities show that there is no way we can or could do what Villa are doing.

Furthermore, the way they escaped punishment from the EFL was dodgy as hell. Not sure how they're compliant with FFP now, which is what I was insinuating with my initial comment.

Take away the top 6, and the income of the rest of the clubs are all fairly similar - as even newcastle are finding out - i assume villa are just playing the everton game and pushing it til it bursts and then hoping no one does anything about it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, shen said:

yeah i praised them for signing some decent players(from my first comment)....nothing else, youre the one whos going further with it not me

jesus ****ing christ

and fair play is just a saying my god, just get me off this planet

• Haha 2

He's 30, got nothing more to prove at Palace, isn't going to a better Prem club. 

Might as well try and win a trophy or two and see the world. 

Gala squad would be a right laugh to play in too. They're constantly collecting these crazy names over the last few years. 

Just lost Mata, Icardi, Gomis. Just gained Bakambu, Zaniolo, Mertens, Angelino. 

Like wth 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

He's 30, got nothing more to prove at Palace, isn't going to a better Prem club. 

Might as well try and win a trophy or two and see the world. 

Gala squad would be a right laugh to play in too. They're constantly collecting these crazy names over the last few years. 

Just lost Mata, Icardi, Gomis. Just gained Bakambu, Zaniolo, Mertens, Angelino. 

Like wth 

Turkey has long fascinated me on just about everything. Absolutely bonkers.

• Like 1