Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

5 hours ago, moore_94 said:

We were linked with him

Shame, he'd have been a useful pick up and one who I think can become a PL player and then worth a lot of money.

To date our massive rebuild has included no signings on a free transfer which is surprising. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Shame, he'd have been a useful pick up and one who I think can become a PL player and then worth a lot of money.

To date our massive rebuild has included no signings on a free transfer which is surprising. 

Don't say that or someone will bring up Massengo again....

• Haha 1

Guest glasgowfox
On 28/07/2023 at 13:07, ALC Fox said:

I can see why he'd go. He'll be a superstar there and at 32 years old he's nabbed a four-year contract likely on obscene money. Sad for the league though as he's still among the best there is in the Prem.

could see this happening a long time ago....apparently been sat in Manchester airport for the last 4 weeks :ph34r: 

On 28/07/2023 at 09:13, Ric Flair said:

This is one I was really interested in, very good acquisition by Soton. Could be even worse for us come the end of the window if we lose Faes and are stuck with Jannik whilst this lads joined a close rival on a free. 

We ought to be f*****g about more really, hadn't we..?