Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

West Ham could end up like us.

Struggle to strengthen and just lost their best player and didn't have the best of league campaign last season.

Can see Moyes going early on.

Think they have a few more fighters and players that haven’t downed tools than we did though. 

Captain has left and not been replaced

Old striker(s) being relied on

Players wanting out - Torino not willing to pay up for one of them

Not signing anyone despite having a big sale

Moyes apparently getting in the way of signings being made unless they have Prem experience, stopping new Director of Football from working with the European markets

Not sounding good for them, only finished 6 points ahead of us last season as well

I am expecting at least 1 signing they make with that Rice money to be for a huge amount and be absolute crap

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Struggle to strengthen and just lost their best player and didn't have the best of league campaign last season.

An injury or two to one of  Bowen and Pacqueta and they will be bottom 3, they have Europe to deal with as well. 

Surprised they haven't signed anyone. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They weren't out the woods for relegation last season for a long while. Its not out the realms of possibility.

Definitely possible, I just think there will be some dross in the prem this year. Despite how bad we were, and we were bad. I still feel we were very unlucky with teams like Bournemouth going on runs and nearly every big 6 team talking a couple of beatings somehow against our relegation rivals, plus World Cup timing. I just think your West Ham’s and Everton’s are spawny enough to get that luck! Twin that with the likes of Luton and sheff  Utd and they will be ok. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Captain has left and not been replaced

Old striker(s) being relied on

Players wanting out - Torino not willing to pay up for one of them

Not signing anyone despite having a big sale

Moyes apparently getting in the way of signings being made unless they have Prem experience, stopping new Director of Football from working with the European markets

Not sounding good for them, only finished 6 points ahead of us last season as well

I am expecting at least 1 signing they make with that Rice money to be for a huge amount and be absolute crap

I thought you were talking about Leicester last season for a minute.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Rudders would sort them out.....If he not poached by a Saudi Team?

33 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Brennan Johnson going for more than Barnes and Madders is gonna be a kick in the dick. 

It is what it is, we needed them gone. Had they both still been here still we'd have been in turmoil with about 2 new signings if that. I think all things considered we did OK out of the deals.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It is what it is, we needed them gone. Had they both still been here still we'd have been in turmoil with about 2 new signings if that. I think all things considered we did OK out of the deals.

Logically I know this. But my monkey brain is still annoyed. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

I think there are a few PL clubs struggling with FFP and/or having bad windows.

Wolves have just missed out on Scott to Bournemouth, and Loptegui is clearly not happy there. There's a strong argument for him being the most impactful manager the previous season, behind De Zerbi. Fulham have been slow as well, and Palace may well be losing Olise although they are getting Franca. 

The major difference between us and West Ham is they clearly do have money to spend while we shut up shop until the Fofana sale, so they've still got more potential to sort themselves out. 

Edited by lcfc_forever

5 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

just no, no **** no, bastard club, got alot to answer for....sleep walk into relegation and now this, everyone within LCFC needs a rocket up their arse and a massive wake up call

what has this got to do with LCFC ? 

• Haha 1

Just now, goose2010 said:

what has this got to do with LCFC ? 

we was linked with him while we was in the premier league a season or 2 back and hes the type of player if we had stayed in the prem we'd a gone for too

plus its in the other team transfer news soooooooo