Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

22 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

if scott goes onto big things it will always feel like the transfer that would have happened if we’d stayed up. 

He could very easily turn into 100m player if he does well. Real shame as he’s a ready made Maddison replacement 

Just one more thing to remind me of the absolute cluster**** of a season we had.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, samarium62 said:

The market is completely ****ed. £110m for Caicedo is mental.

True. If he played for us - he would cost 20m ?   Brighton have a brilliant DoF and excellent Head of Recruitment.  We can only dream. 

• Like 3

Rice I understand as he’s English and always been premium especially with home grown rules

Caicedo and Paqueta are both going to go for 100m+

Crazy when you think amount Mahrez and Kante went for, who were both proven PL elite. Not consistent players in sides that come mid table

If Caicedo goes for 110m makes me feel we really missed a number on N’Didi who at his peak was fair superior to Caicedo 

Edited by eblair

1 minute ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Your honour, I'd like to call a witness for the defence.

Mr Maguire would you like to take the stand...

It's all about context, if we were still a top side in Europe then we'd of got a lot more for Barnes and Maddison. With Maguire we clearly did what Brighton are now doing and rinsing the clubs that are incapable for recruiting wisely, shame we dropped the ball massively on that part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

True. If he played for us - he would cost 20m ?   Brighton have a brilliant DoF and excellent Head of Recruitment.  We can only dream. 

and the owner has an amazing company for stats and talent.....in starlizard 

which helps alot with the transfers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

People were saying the same about us when we won in 2016.

Lo behold, the DoF is still with us. Aren't we fortunate? :devil:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

It's all about context, if we were still a top side in Europe then we'd of got a lot more for Barnes and Maddison. With Maguire we clearly did what Brighton are now doing and rinsing the clubs that are incapable for recruiting wisely, shame we dropped the ball massively on that part.

Exactly.  I want Crudkin gone as much as the next person but we shouldn't rewrite history.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Exactly.  I want Crudkin gone as much as the next person but we shouldn't rewrite history.

Dining out on previous exploits has run its course. The same with any Job really.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

They have indeed taken our mantle, biggest PL rip off since Maguire.  Bellingham went to Real for £115m plus add ons.

They better hope he is very good, that is A LOT of money.

We could buy 4 very good players of that.

1 hour ago, K789 said:

Hamer to sheff utd £15 mill agreed

Very odd decision to go there, relegation fight & more than likely be back where he is now in the Championship, I get the whole "well its the Premier Lge baby" but we have seen a lot of bad career choices in the recent past & whilst he is being bigged up only Sheff U have bid for him?

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

They have a bidding war between Chelsea and Liverpool, I’d imagine Arsenal were also in before Rice, maybe City were too. He is statistically outstanding. 

Everybody is changing style and those pivot players, the best of the 6’s, are hugely in demand, and therefore highly priced. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

6 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

They have a bidding war between Chelsea and Liverpool, I’d imagine Arsenal were also in before Rice, maybe City were too. He is statistically outstanding. 

As will Liverpool's all new 210m midfield trio, i think they back in top 4 this season

Edited by BKLFox