Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

58 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

this probably is bad news for us trying to get Harwood Bellis. West Ham were also after him and just lost their main CB target… 

I can't imagine west ham would see these two players as either/or - for all his faults, maguire can't be compared to a young lad who has only played in the championship.  I'm sure they have other targets far higher up the experience ladder.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LFox99 said:

Rumoured at £20m

Absolute shocker of a signing for Forest, the only thing he's somewhat decent at is attacking but I'm not sure whether those are the qualities you'd want of a 20m defender in a side that will most likely scrap for relegation

You get the feeling that they already consider themselves an established PL team, that now they've survived their first season, they should be pushing for europe....

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

im not sure if Rak-Sakyi will be coming to us now.

£35mil too, where have Newcastle got this money from considering they was moan about FFP when bidding for barnes

Out of curiosity, why does the Lewis Hall deal make any difference to Rak-Sakyi? He’s a left back no? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Out of curiosity, why does the Lewis Hall deal make any difference to Rak-Sakyi? He’s a left back no? 

was another left footed player who would more than likely play ahead of Rak-Sakyi

plus Palace want to bring players in before they let him go too, its simple logic

6 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

was another left footed player who would more than likely play ahead of Rak-Sakyi

plus Palace want to bring players in before they let him go too, its simple logic

Hall is a left back / centre mid

He wouldn’t be any kind of depth at all for right wing

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hall is a left back / centre mid

He wouldn’t be any kind of depth at all for right wing

hes played on the right wing too tbh(rarely tho), think Palace wanted him cos he could play a number of positions

Edited by FrankieADZ

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

hes played on the right wing too tbf, think Palace wanted him cos he could play a number of positions

He’s never played right wing?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lewis-hall/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/670858

It will be an actual right winger replacement for Olise that would allow him to go out on loan

11 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

He’s never played right wing?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lewis-hall/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/670858

It will be an actual right winger replacement for Olise that would allow him to go out on loan

thought he had played it a little tbf(like very very brief)guess i was wrong

personally dont see Rak-Sakyi coming now, seems to be a bit of complication around it, and if it did it wouldnt be till like the last couple of days of the window

3 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

It’s not really simple logic at all. The Hall deal would have nothing to do with Rak-Sakyi, especially since Jas was playing for the U23’s. I think this will happen next week personally.

19 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

It’s not really simple logic at all. The Hall deal would have nothing to do with Rak-Sakyi, especially since Jas was playing for the U23’s. I think this will happen next week personally.

it really is, Palace dont want to be short in some areas, Hall would have been of one of them even tho he wouldnt have played that side, plus I see why he played for the U23s , to keep his match fitness up,

Palace want some more attacking players in and until they get them in, the Rak-Sakyi deal wont go ahead, as Ive said if this deal will happened its more than likely going to be one for the last week of the window

it does look like he wouldnt play much at Palace this season sadly(bench more often than not), so a loan to the championship would be decent for him 

7 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

it really is, Palace dont want to be short in some areas, Hall would have been of one of them even tho he wouldnt have played that side, plus I see why he played for the U23s , to keep his match fitness up,

Palace want some more attacking players in and until they get them in, the Rak-Sakyi deal wont go ahead, as Ive said if this deal will happened its more than likely going to be one for the last week of the window

it does look like he wouldnt play much at Palace this season sadly(bench more often than not), so a loan to the championship would be decent for him 

I get your point in terms of recruiting players for attacking options in general but Hall is a defensive option he’s not a winger.

Hodgson even said himself, if the player wants a loan move then he can go but he hopes he will be happy within the squad, basically as a depth option.

4 hours ago, David Hiorns said:

£35m for a lad with very little top flight experience. The world has gone mad

Admittedly this is an extremely cynical view with no substance, but you wonder if Newcastle (owned by PIF) are at all aiding Chelsea's FFP issues (invested in by PIF) with this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I get your point in terms of recruiting players for attacking options in general but Hall is a defensive option he’s not a winger.

Hodgson even said himself, if the player wants a loan move then he can go but he hopes he will be happy within the squad, basically as a depth option.

tbf with Olise signing a new deal, you could be right in terms of the Sakyi move, as no one saw him signing a new deal,

its just about time now and the cards to line up

Edited by FrankieADZ