Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

Guest Sideshow Faes

Not sure much a transfer but Cardiff's number 14 on the right wing looked decent. Tricky and direct. Wouldn't mind a player like him coming in.

3 minutes ago, Sideshow Faes said:

Not sure much a transfer but Cardiff's number 14 on the right wing looked decent. Tricky and direct. Wouldn't mind a player like him coming in.

That's Josh Bowler, we were linked but he ended up going Forest, and is now on loan at Cardiff.

Guest Sideshow Faes
19 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

That's Josh Bowler, we were linked but he ended up going Forest, and is now on loan at Cardiff.

Ah didn't realise that was him. Looked a good player 👍

15 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Everton stuck in wandering around 2019 mode thinking Maupay and Adams will do the job.

To think we pretty much had 2 attempts at relegating that shite

Fvck off Rodgers

I really don't get Everton's transfer strategy. They need to cut costs, so...spend £15m on another okay lower-half PL striker?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm glad Southampton are losing a decent striker at this level, but they will surely reinvest in a more than adequate replacement for half the cost.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Adams is a terrible Premier League striker but he's alright at this level and Southampton don't have long to replace him. 

It's not brilliant business. 

Kyle Walker Peters & Tella are also rumoured to be off too, so essentially their best players are all off and any expectation they replace them all  in 11 days with a squad that is competing to instantly return to the premier seems quite fruitful.

We're one right winger away from a very decent first 11 and squad that should be promoted at the first time of asking.