Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Enzo Maresca New Leicester Manager

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

And I think he'll attract a better quality player due reputation for developing players and his connections with pep

Maybe I'm asking to much but would love to see kasper as our goalkeeping coach and love to see Cambiasso back at the club ,

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest nathan.
3 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Great appointment.

All we need to do now is sign some good players.

I think we will see a couple of loans from Man City.

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

I just hope he shows some passion on the touchline similar to O'Neill.  I hate Managers who just stand there.

Like a goblin with a little notebook and a tiny pencil.

4 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I just hope he shows some passion on the touchline similar to O'Neill.  I hate Managers who just stand there.

I prefer those Coaches that clap their hands and write bull-sh*t in a small notebook.

6 minutes ago, John rayner said:

Maybe I'm asking to much but would love to see kasper as our goalkeeping coach and love to see Cambiasso back at the club ,

Instead of S&S ?!?!

8 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

What’s interesting about appointments like this, is that there’s no ambition to use us to immediately leap frog to a top club.

If he can produce winning, Pep style football with an Ndidi - Choudhury - KDH - Albrighton midfield, PSG or Barca will snap him up.  And deservedly so

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Like a goblin with a little notebook and a tiny pencil.

I don't mind keeping notes. I used to take notes myself 40 year ago. when you'd spot something that needed a mention or work on the training ground.

But the notes can come after the passion has passed.

Having said that, There's no need for notes now with Video Playback sitting in the Office where he can take all the Notes he wants.

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

I'm amazed Southampton haven't appointed. I thought that had theirs all wrapped up. 

Swansea are owed 1.75 mil if he leaves for a PL club, but only 1.25mil if he leaves for a championship club. Southampton are saving 0.5 mil by waiting until the new season officially start’s 

4 minutes ago, Lionator said:

How have we managed to get a manager before Leeds and Southampton lol?

I’d imagine we’ll be heavy favourites for the league. 

It won't hurt.

I imagine prospective players would already have seen us as perhaps the most attractive Championship destination even before this. 

2 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

It’s Leicester’s Maresca! Gotta be a tune in there… either this goes wrong very quickly or works out quite well in the mid-long term. I’m going to be cautiously optimistic!

Mother of god. I've never ****ing heard this before. This is insane.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I'm amazed Southampton haven't appointed. I thought that had theirs all wrapped up. 

Their forum and fan chatter seems to point them being run just as badly as us. 

27 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

It's short sighted that though, the reason everyone was excited as he's going to build an exciting brand of football, if we wanted someone just for promotion we'd of gone with Parker. We need to build from the ground up again, I don't wanna see us come up and straight back down again.

I agree, but if we are midtable by Christmas, many fans will start to turn. That is the way of things I am afraid.