Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Enzo Maresca New Leicester Manager

44 minutes ago, Stinkenzo said:

Hopefully the club (and fans) let Mascara get his eye in and don't jump on his back if things aren't looking too great early on

Fans on here won't. Match going fans couldn't work out how to protest if they were conscripted into Just Stop Oil and given a step by step guide

On 17/06/2023 at 16:11, AmarteyAndChill said:

6th? if we are hovering around 6th the fanbase will already be so toxic. With our resources we should be promoted automatically, anything else will be a total shambles imo.

If this fan base manages toxic if we are hovering around 6th I'll eat my own shite. It couldn't even do toxic when it was deserved. There'll be a lot more arguing amongst fans around me after being the lone anti-brendan voice, if what you predict comes true. 

I can only hope for once that the ground does not share foxestalk views like last season if this is the case. I still feel hovering around 6th will be a hell of an achievement after last season. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

As long as he doesn't insist on playing an eye line

Without a shadow of doubt, he'll browse through what's available, contouring the squad, highlighting weaknesses, lash out at anyone not pulling their weight, and be foiling any attempted kickback or other fallout in the process.    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

Will be joined by ex City U23 Coach Danny Walker.  Currently U23 Coach at Peterborough.   

Very well respected.

Any of the current lot staying on?

On 16/06/2023 at 21:16, foxinsox said:

Sounds like the sort of play that works for Man City. We are going to take a while to play that style rather than boot it upfield and chase.

Had we booted it up field n chased it we would not be in this mess 🤣🤣

• Like 3

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

I want Stowell and Sadler out and replaced. Been at the club too long, we need a change of faces and a fresh beginning.  In fact they can bin Petty from the under 21s while they are at it. Our under 21s last season were woeful!

So he's come in as first team manager, assume that gives him control over staff, conditions etc all relating to the first team. Unsure if that would turn stretch to the academy etc

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Fans on here won't. Match going fans couldn't work out how to protest if they were conscripted into Just Stop Oil and given a step by step guide

You need to think about what you're stating here - it's the match going fans who love City and football enough to shell out money to show their allegiance. They're not employed as performance evaluators with remit to organise protests if said performance sinks below a certain level. I think you're confused about the nature of being a fan.

Being a poster on this hotbed of negativity isn't being a fan - it's a place where players, coaches and the executive get criticised (amongst myriad other issues) for their supposed lack of those qualities the poster believes they should display...subjectively, that is.

• Like 1