Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Enzo Maresca New Leicester Manager

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

The previous person was one of the highest paid managers in the league with years of experience managing top tier sides. Sadler admitted before the Villa game that they only had time for one training session with the team.  

Yeah, that was a MASSIVE fail by the board, not something to lay at the coaches' feet.  Complacency and stupidity bound up in a single decision.  Which cost them a hundred million or more, so let's hope something was learned ...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Babylon said:

They aren't anywhere close to being first team managers, they got promoted above their station for a couple of games. Judging them on something that's not actually their day to day job is a bit off, imagine that in your own workplace. 

Boss: "Hi Ted, could you paint that wall"

Ted: "I'm not a painter"

Boss: "Give it a go anyway, no pressure"

Ted: "I've finished"

Boss: "You're sacked on the basis of your poor painting"

Ted: "But I'm an accountant?"

Boss: "Tough, I've seen enough of your painting ability to know you can't do my books". 

That analogy doesn't really work because their jobs are in a similar line to the ones they stood in for. They're not accountants in this instance, it would be being asked to paint the wall green then splodging it with a load of yellow and pink. Anybody on here who posted that XI before Bournemouth would've been laughed out of the thread. I'm not strongly for or against them but the Bournemouth XI was a major red flag, it was absolute lunacy.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Foxeswilow said:

Just hope we give him sometime .. i

have feeling we might start slow and pick it up

towards the end. 

Patience is key with the new manager. 

we need 25-30k supporting the team at the king power regularly. 

If we have a slow start he'll be gone by November and I wouldn't be totally surprised if the club have another name pencilled in just in case.

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

If we have a slow start he'll be gone by November and I wouldn't be totally surprised if the club have another name pencilled in just in case.

To "Gone til November" by Wyclef Jean

Gone in November, he'll be gone in November

Enzo Maresca, he'll be gone in November

🙄

15 hours ago, Foxeswilow said:

Just hope we give him sometime .. i

have feeling we might start slow and pick it up

towards the end. 

Patience is key with the new manager. 

we need 25-30k supporting the team at the king power regularly. 

Yes it could take some time to turn the piece of shite we've become around 

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That analogy doesn't really work because their jobs are in a similar line to the ones they stood in for. They're not accountants in this instance, it would be being asked to paint the wall green then splodging it with a load of yellow and pink. Anybody on here who posted that XI before Bournemouth would've been laughed out of the thread. I'm not strongly for or against them but the Bournemouth XI was a major red flag, it was absolute lunacy.

Oh you missed the fact it’s embellished for comedic effect. Fact it, it still isn’t their job and has zero impact on the day to day duties of a ****ing goalkeeping coach. 

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

I wouldn’t be so sure given they seemingly didn’t do any prep for what would happen post Rodgers and they dragged their heels appointing Smiffy’s successor.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

to the tune of 'We buy any car':

Enzo MA-RE-SCA!

He just loves Leice-ster!

Enzo MA-RE-SCA!

Enzo MA-RE-SCA!

That’s just about the worst effort on here I’ve ever seen 👏👏well done

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Can’t get it out my head tbh 🤣

Actually that's not a bad shout:

We just wanna get out of this league
Getting promoted is all we think about
We just need to get out of this league
Enzo's gonna do it without a doubt

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

“A lot of the time they don’t need to be moving around so much, and often it’s much more important to stay still in the same position than to be running around so much.

I don’t know but this just sounds like it’s going to be a walking mans version of Man City but it’ll be like when they’re dull to watch and just passing for passing sake as we won’t have the players to make the difference that they do