Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Enzo Maresca New Leicester Manager

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Got a really good feeling about Enzo. There's an aura about him but he also seems to have that humility too, or I'm talking complete bollocks.

Who's that youngish bloke in this video who's walking about with them?

Funny, I had the opposite feel. He looked like I do on first day at work, a bit overwhelmed and any semblance of charisma evaporates 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, indierich06 said:

I have to say, all of this is music to my ears. Really think we could be at the start of something special here. It's encouraging to hear that we were actively looking at Maresca prior to the Smith appointment too.

And an answer to the ‘no idea how to run a club’ brigade.

Confession: I was one of them.

• Like 1

What’s with the reservoir dogs style slow mo cat walk lol?

enzo looks impressed by seagrave!

wonder what he’s thinking. The guy is cool I have to say. I hope I bump into him on my stadium tour next month.

Haven’t seen Top & duffkin look so giddy since we win the FA cup.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Hope from this video it means JJ is staying.

But Stowell was also there :(

28 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Slow mo of blokes walking down a corridor.  Love to see it.  

To me it shows Enzo likes to just take stock of things and slow the pace down. Absolutely masterful from the Italian stallion. Even Top joined in! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Those facilities look great when the team are doing well but at the moment, it looks like a 5 star holiday camp 

Not sure when this was filmed but it wasn’t when he signed his deal - a lot of talk that he’d be away till 5 July.  You’d expect Top to be here this week for royal ascot so maybe it was Monday 

6 minutes ago, Manini said:

100% me over analysing and it’s very much me seeing what I want to see I think, but not once watching that did I get the impression he was astounded or taken back by anything he saw. Very much got a vibe of right this is all great, but can we get to work now please? He was more bothered about the pitches out the window, that’s where the hard graft needs to be done. 

Don't mind that. If he's used to these facilities because there's similar at Man City, then you'd hope he would know how to get the best out of them. And not be so awestruck about it all. 

52 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Bet looking at all the facilities he's thinking 'what on earth went so wrong here'?
Possibly the last manager talked a good story but was a complete charlatan out of his depth. It turned into a holiday camp. Enzo seems a bit more assertive. The players need a bomb up their jaxis. Get gone Tielemans, Maddison and Barnes and start the rebuild. Any other players that think they've already made it and are better than they actually are can pack their bags and leave too! I think and hope some of them are about to get a rude awakening!

30 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

A few things I like about this video.

1. Top is there. After his **** ups, the fact he now seems to be at the forefront of everything suggests he is actually taking an active role in the club - we needed that. At least to act as a check on Rudkin. It’s a shame that it took this to wake him up.

2 Enzo’s look around the dressing room was like “not one of the players in the club deserves something like this” and I think he’s the man to tell them.

3. Enzo’s outfit 😍.

4. Justin is our RB next year 😀

This is all guesswork except for your love for the new manager’s outfit.