Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Enzo Maresca New Leicester Manager

38 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

"These might just be...the best training facilities...IN THE WORLD!"

Picture Clarkson, Hammond and May taking the interim job instead of Smith, Shakey and Terry 😄

"We've got no coaching experience, only 8 matches to save our team from relegation, and James May has already gotten himself lost on the golf course. How hard can it be?"

• Haha 4

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

It is the aim for us to become a genuine elite club, so Seagrave is part of that ambition as well as the stadium expansion; still, you can’t help but feel maybe some of the players have relaxed too much since we moved to the new facilities. Hopefully we can start to now build a better mentality in the team and move forward again rather than backward. 

I think the clear-out of players will help, on top of a new Manager and coaching team. I think Rodgers and his squad have treated Seagrave as more of a Spa day, than a gruelling training facility, which despite all the state of the art stuff, still has to be a place you are happy to leave at the end of each day! 

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

Love how he always let Rudkin and Top through each door first.

From a psychological point of view, I found that fascinating. He's being shown around, and yet it feels like he's guiding them? More of that across the board (if you'll excuse the pun) please.

There's a low level "this is my space now" vibe. And I like it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

From a psychological point of view, I found that fascinating. He's being shown around, and yet it feels like he's guiding them? More of that across the board (if you'll excuse the pun) please.

There's a low level "this is my space now" vibe. And I like it.

He's getting ready for his weekly 'Off you **** now' endings to meetings with Rudkin

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wonder why the academy coaches were in, who on earth they training at the min?

Ben Petty was in the recruitment office throwing darts at the names of the next released Aston Villa scholars he'll sign

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

The meeting with JJ was superb. You can just tell the man demands high standards; "Full Energy" .. Exactly what we need and hopefully a sweeping tornado of fresh air through the club!

Genuinely liked that Maresca seemed to say about being mentally ready as well as physically ready. I hope the players left at the club have a renewed confidence with the new appt, and feel reinvigorated for now about it.