Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Enzo Maresca New Leicester Manager

6 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

If your winning games without being pretty then he's doing nothing wrong, in other words he's done the job is suppose to be doing. It's okay playing attractive but if it's not getting results... then it's pointless. 

...not necessarily!!!

If you can see what he is trying to do and we are just not executing, especially in the final third (as we have been prone to for some time now) then we need patience for the process to click. I will not want to see them passing for the sake of passing, but at the same time adopting this new style can and may take time for us to gel.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Adster said:

Bloke looks like an absolute fvcking shagger. Man's got some serious fashion. Anyone who says otherwise is just plain wrong. 

Would turn gay for this lad. 

Suzythefox really has the casting vote on whether he's in Iborras' class or not? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Manini said:

100% me over analysing and it’s very much me seeing what I want to see I think, but not once watching that did I get the impression he was astounded or taken back by anything he saw. Very much got a vibe of right this is all great, but can we get to work now please? He was more bothered about the pitches out the window, that’s where the hard graft needs to be done. 

...pretty much the same vibe for me!!!

Pretty suspect the way he was dressed, I suppose he was off to lunch with his partner straight after, but it did not come across as unprofessional, uncoordinated or suited him. Hard to assess someone on one look, until he gets the players out on the training feel and imparts his philosophy, we are not going to know if we have brought in the right man.

Did seem weird that he mirrored Pep at man city in looks and appearance, and I start to wonder if this is a person who has no sense of his own identity.  

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Pretty suspect the way he was dressed, I suppose he was off to lunch with his partner straight after, but it did not come across as professional, coordinated or suited him. Hard to assess someone on one look, until he gets the players out on the training feel and imparts his philosophy, we are not going to know if we have brought in the right man.

Did seem weird that he mirrored Pep at man city in looks and appearance, and I start to wonder if this is a person who has no sense of his own identity.  

Word is Pep based his looks on Enzo 👀

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

Justin first name on the team sheet, I believe the players will be 100% committed under Enzo something we haven't seen for 18 months

If Justin stays fit, I think he could easily be our best player in the Championship. We should knock back any bids for him, but looks like he is geared up to stay anyway. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Pretty suspect the way he was dressed, I suppose he was off to lunch with his partner straight after, but it did not come across as professional, coordinated or suited him. Hard to assess someone on one look, until he gets the players out on the training feel and imparts his philosophy, we are not going to know if we have brought in the right man.

Don't know tbh. Having through marriage, gained relatives in Italy, their clothing style for all occasions is different to mine albeit style and me don't really fit in the same sentence, I'm perhaps more our Steve Claridge to their Andrea Pirlo? Yet, they carry it off with aplomb! Also, they can wear it two days running having consumed large pasta dishes whereas I look as if I've been at the battle of Monte Cassino after a starter!

For me, whatever the attire (I personally thought he looked good by the way), he still managed to have a certain no nonsense air about him. Albeit he's more than likely to be left in a far trickier position than the last incumbent, I have more faith in him than the previous slimeball.

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

I saw this as he just arrived at first day and was going to get his lcfc stuff to change into after a tour.