Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Enzo Maresca New Leicester Manager

2 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

Word is Pep based his looks on Enzo 👀

I’ve heard that pep and Enzo swap laces like those naughty twins we all knew at school, swapping lessons, answering for the other ext and in fact it was pep in charge at palma trying out a new system that he decided to ditch while Enzo guided man city to glory. 

Word is, for those that know, that pep is going to share the managing of man city with Enzo and come and take the rains here for a bit. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...not necessarily!!!

If you can see what he is trying to do and we are just not executing, especially in the final third (as we have been prone to for some time now) then we need patience for the process to click. I will not want to see them passing for the sake of passing, but at the same time adopting this new style can and may take time for us to gel.

I think for most of us the minimum is simply that we aren't conceding a shed load and making stupid mistakes in possession - at bottom that's what got us relegated. 

4 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Justin first name on the team sheet, I believe the players will be 100% committed under Enzo something we haven't seen for 18 months

Based on his form before he got injured, i sincerely hope not - he was sloppy defensively and didn't have a clue what to do once he found himself in the final third.  Hopefully he can find some of his early promise, but he looked a long way from it when he last played.

40 minutes ago, Lillehamring said:

Based on his form before he got injured, i sincerely hope not - he was sloppy defensively and didn't have a clue what to do once he found himself in the final third.  Hopefully he can find some of his early promise, but he looked a long way from it when he last played.

Cheerie soul..does your Blackbook have blackpages..:P

4 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Just from those videos you can tell when Enzo speaks the players are going to listen.

Has Top got any of his horses racing at Ascot? Intrigued to know if he’s around because of that or he’s actually stepping up and taking more of a role moving forward.

Yes he has, had a 3rd place yesterday and got one or two today I’ve seen due to run. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

I think JJ made a good impression. When Enzo said "It's good to meet you, especially here at this moment" I read that as him being impressed that JJ is in training during his pre-season when most are enjoying a break. 

Agreed, it was a good first impression from him.

3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I think JJ made a good impression. When Enzo said "It's good to meet you, especially here at this moment" I read that as him being impressed that JJ is in training during his pre-season when most are enjoying a break. 

To be fair, JJ has had a pretty long time off already so not really a surprise he's in before most of the others...

7 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

Christ 🤣 as opposed to the other players who were all bang in form last season ey. 

• Like 1