Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Enzo Maresca New Leicester Manager

29 minutes ago, Scotch said:

FORZA ENZO!

I think it's a risk but I think it's one worth taking. As far as I see it we had 3 options. Someone with a big name rep but who's not good enough like Gerard or Lampard. Someone who is good enough at the level we are at but a low glass ceiling like Smith or Parker or what we've done. A risk who hasn't been tested but has potential, not only at this level but much higher. The likes of Potter and Hütter were always fanciful and never coming. 

At the end of the day, if he turns out to be not good enough like the Gerard, I'm sure the likes of Parker will still be available. If he turns out to be like Parker and get us to the prem but not any higher, we will then be able to look at the likes of Potter. 

I just hope we don't do what Parma done and ask alot but give him little. They wanted him to replace an entire team on a shoe-string budget, mould them into his style, imprint a culture and have them gel but they only game him 1/3 of a season to do it. We need to be more patient than that. 

Patience by the club but also the Fans. Personally feel it's more than ambitious to expect promotion in a season but like always it's a roller coaster with City.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Wouldn’t take any notice of that, he played that system at Parma for about his first 5 games then changed it.

Moore is right, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 seem to be his preferred systems, that’s what he’s played for about 99% of his managerial career. 

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Wouldn’t take any notice of that, he played that system at Parma for about his first 5 games then changed it.

Moore is right, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 seem to be his preferred systems, that’s what he’s played for about 99% of his managerial career. 

99% of his Managerial career 😂... 

What's that 10 games? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Maresca
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Maresca
Hey Maresca ay

to the tune of Hey Macarena!!!

10 minutes ago, LVFox said:

I may be wrong, but don't think that's accurate. I'd expect 4-3-3 from him. I suppose we will see.

10 minutes ago, brookfox said:

image.thumb.png.67e0c77abe5f05ae93287d242649e9ff.pngLooks like we’re going with a 415 formation. Let the fun begin!

Judging by the tactics board we’re going for a 4-1-5 system.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

He had me at "First of all, we’re going to give 100 per cent, absolutely, because the Club deserves this."

Such a simple statement, but so on the money.

Exactly this. Its been so long since we've seen it. I read it and smiled to myself. 

Genuinely excited now. Call the players out when they return Enzo. 'Are you in or out, there's the door if you're not interested!' 

• Like 2