Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Castagne to Fulham

11 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

A lot of rumblings he was one actively looking to leave and rumoured to have requested it as well, if we've said he can following his request I don't think he'd be due a loyalty bonus anyway. 

To lose his loyalty bonus he would have to formally request to leave, the problem now is you can agitate for a move and make it quite clear you want out without submitting that request and therefore feel still within their rights to get the payment. Really hope that moves are in the pipeline for all of the players who are out in the cold and these start to get formalised over the next few days so we can press ahead with our own recruitment plans. As much as it’s squeaky bum time for the club, with only a week and a bit left of the window it will also become more twitchy for the players too, as they will not want to be stuck here beyond the end of the month, so whilst we may need to lessen our demands slightly so might they. I still think Castagne goes to Fulham as soon as Mitrovic leaves, I also wouldn’t be shocked to see them come in for either of Daka or Kels as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

To lose his loyalty bonus he would have to formally request to leave, the problem now is you can agitate for a move and make it quite clear you want out without submitting that request and therefore feel still within their rights to get the payment. Really hope that moves are in the pipeline for all of the players who are out in the cold and these start to get formalised over the next few days so we can press ahead with our own recruitment plans. As much as it’s squeaky bum time for the club, with only a week and a bit left of the window it will also become more twitchy for the players too, as they will not want to be stuck here beyond the end of the month, so whilst we may need to lessen our demands slightly so might they. I still think Castagne goes to Fulham as soon as Mitrovic leaves, I also wouldn’t be shocked to see them come in for either of Daka or Kels as well. 

I can seem them come in for kelechi which would be bad but also gives us the money for Piroe! Castange had got to go immediately so we can get someone in aswell!

9 minutes ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Yeah there was a rumour he had done that though, which is what I'm basing it off. Suppose there's other clauses at play as well potentially, like a signing on fee spread over a contract etc.

Edited by Tommy Fresh

44 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

With 2 years left on his contract, he can't even kid himself he can sit tight. It's a long wait to do that at a level he doesn't want to be at. 

Euros next summer,  he needs to be playing pronto 

• Like 4

Fulham are about to get the cash they needed they will feel pressure to spend and have already signed a striker replacement. 

Add in the fact they just got to led 3-0 i think they will pay up this week. £15m everyone’s happy 

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Why is he still here?

Get him out.

...I really do not think he has wanted to be here for sometime!!!

His game dropped off and mistakes that you would berate a under 16 for, started to manifest themselves in his games.

He has always been honest in respect of our performances when interviewed and he came across as a professional and dedicated player who would not accept excuses.

He was lauded for his bravery when having his shoulder put back in after another dislocation and having to come back to play whilst having to where a face mask.

This is a player that has fallen out of love with this club and its four walls.

7 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Fulham's defensive stats from their first two fixtures are absolutely awful. They definitely should get Timmy in! 🙂

Are they looking to make it worse defensively then?!? :ph34r:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

With 2 years left on his contract, he can't even kid himself he can sit tight. It's a long wait to do that at a level he doesn't want to be at. 

Yeah, but what I’ve seen of him it’s about the level that he belongs. Can’t have him at all, he has energy and running power but that’s about it.

3 minutes ago, ceebeefox said:

Yeah, but what I’ve seen of him it’s about the level that he belongs. Can’t have him at all, he has energy and running power but that’s about it.

I think he'll go elsewhere and do well. He's stagnated massively here.

• Like 2

It’s getting to that stage of the window now where poker face will be replaced by clubs conceding on certain aspects and domino’s will start to fall. Whether it’s clubs accepting loans over transfer fee’s or opting for players third or fourth on the list as they can’t get their first choice targets. Things should heat up over the next 10 days 

• Like 1