Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Castagne to Fulham

Just now, Babylon said:

Would love to know the correlation between people who say...

"Just get him gone"

"Just sign them and what they want"

"not my job"

And those that have a meltdown when the finances have gone to pot. 

You missed the 3rd critical disclaimer

Alot have said it's about the high wages we can't move players on.

The club decides the contracts and the agents negotiate for their clients.

So everyone of the players we need to get rid of, are within their rights to sit it out. 

• Like 4

Castagne didn’t kick on from his really good debut with us BUT some of the hyperbole about him being the 2023 Alan Sheehan are so OTT.

I think for both parties it’s best if he moves on BUT if he doesn’t and Enzo is happy to play him, I’m confident he’d play a big part this season.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sly said:

Yes, agree. He’s okay I guess, however he’s not amongst the best 50 full backs in the world. At one point, you could have argued Ricardo and Justin were.

I’m still amazed Justin isn’t getting game time. 

Castagne is a steady 6/10.

We all know he’s getting caught under the ball at the back post. Maybe a more dominant goalkeeper or centreback covers that. 

Castagne isnt steady.

Last season he was probably the best player on the pitch for us in 5 games and the worst player on the pitch for us in 8 games. The bloke is incredibly erratic, his ceiling is high but he dropped some absolute stinkers for us last season. Genuinely think his performance against Zaha was the worst we've seen from a Leicester fullback in a long time, worse than Luke Thomas against Pepe.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Castagne didn’t kick on from his really good debut with us BUT some of the hyperbole about him being the 2023 Alan Sheehan are so OTT.

I think for both parties it’s best if he moves on BUT if he doesn’t and Enzo is happy to play him, I’m confident he’d play a big part this season.

He’s not as good at set pieces as Sheehan was to be fair.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Would love to know the correlation between people who say...

"Just get him gone"

"Just sign them and what they want"

And those that have a meltdown when the finances have gone to pot. 

Any different from those who stick up for our Directors and Board for perceived harsh criticism for running this club in to decline with the wages and transfers and unreasonable demands for departures and then picking fault with fans who seem to be frivolous with their demands on doing whatever it takes to get players in and out?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Any different from those who stick up for our Directors and Board for perceived harsh criticism for running this club in to decline with the wages and transfers and unreasonable demands for departures and then picking fault with fans who seem to be frivolous with their demands on doing whatever it takes to get players in and out?

Needs more comma's, nearly fainted from reading in one exasperated (as typed I suspect) breath. lol

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Rough sort shitting in a public sauna mate  :thumbdown:

Definitely not in the ´´Sauna Spirit"..........................laying a steamy log in steamy room.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

You seem to complete miss the point on serval things. 

Number one being I've not said there is no issue or that nobody is at fault. Rather you, nor I have the faintest idea of the runnings of the club and who made what decision or why. So singling people out for abuse is just childish. 

Secondly, even if your point were true, it's not hypocrital really is it, which is the point of the post. The transfer threads are littered, or were littered with "Just pay them what they want", "Just get them in" type posts... I'd absolutely wager that it's the same people who moan about high wages. 

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You seem to complete miss the point on serval things. 

Number one being I've not said there is no issue or that nobody is at fault. Rather you, nor I have the faintest idea of the runnings of the club and who made what decision or why. So singling people out for abuse is just childish. 

Secondly, even if your point were true, it's not hypocrital really is it, which is the point of the post. The transfer threads are littered, or were littered with "Just pay them what they want", "Just get them in" type posts... I'd absolutely wager that it's the same people who moan about high wages. 

Sorry couldn't help it.

Financial accountability should be top of the agenda on the scrutiny of our club. We have massively failed on this, possibly still are and Top, Rudkin and others deserve criticism for it. If anything they've been given an easy ride by our fanbase.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Sorry couldn't help it.

Financial accountability should be top of the agenda on the scrutiny of our club. We have massively failed on this, possibly still are and Top, Rudkin and others deserve criticism for it. If anything they've been given an easy ride by our fanbase.

I've never ever said don't criticise, I've criticised them myself. We got it wrong, whether that's Top, Rudkin, Whelan or KP themselves. But, there are nuances and things that could have changed, totally outside the control of certain people that can make a massive impact. 

I've also said you can make your angst known, without resulting to guess work.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaa I typed it out whilst in the sauna, having a poo.

11 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Rough sort shitting in a public sauna mate  :thumbdown:

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Sorry couldn't help it.