Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jruizc_

Castagne to Fulham

10 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Once he's gone, he'll be quickly forgotten.  I won't hold him in such high regard as players such as Fuchs, Ricardo, Berner, Kaamark.  They're all better professionals.  :thumbup:

Dunno mate full back in the only ever Leicester side to win the FA cup, personally I'll remember him reasonably fondly.

He's too good for the championship and we don't really play full backs in the traditional sense and need to free up wages and transfer fees so seems like a move makes sense to everyone. 

Edited by The whole world smiles
  • Like 4

Guest Sideshow Faes
12 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Name five better RBs for us than Castagne. You can have 50 years of our history and you'll be struggling.

I don't mind differing opinions, but the way this guy, this FA Cup winner gets dissed and disrespected on here - I'm not having a go at you @Legend_in_blue - is crazy. It might be a long time til we see his skill level at FB for us again. 

That's if we ever play with FBs again!

Agree. Think he's been steady for us throughout his time here.

7 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

We're lumbered with these outcasts that no one wants. 

Literally a post just above saying he's wanted by and indeed likely to sign for Fulham.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Once he's gone, he'll be quickly forgotten.  I won't hold him in such high regard as players such as Fuchs, Ricardo, Berner, Kaamark.  They're all better professionals.  :thumbup:

Agreed. Decent when we were decent but went missing and I thought pretty shite last season when we were crap - No great loss gerrimout 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Steve Earle said:

Name five better RBs for us than Castagne. You can have 50 years of our history and you'll be struggling.

I don't mind differing opinions, but the way this guy, this FA Cup winner gets dissed and disrespected on here - I'm not having a go at you @Legend_in_blue - is crazy. It might be a long time til we see his skill level at FB for us again. 

That's if we ever play with FBs again!

He was a regular in the team that also got relegated and were poor for 18 months. It’s easy to see why people are not too bothered that he is leaving as it also frees up money for another player or two.