Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

Shame he just wasn’t the player he was and his performances have ‘fell off a cliff’.

That said, they have a bargain if they can restore him to his previous self.  Doesn’t fit our system now, can be a liability - especially in the penalty area - and he will be at AFCON too this year.

Maybe our replacement is Casadei anyway

• Like 2

If we get a fee, and Enzo thinks he can use that in a positive way on another player then yes, but Ndidi in the squad, as much as I'm not a massive fan, will still be very useful to our season for closing down games, but if we are trying to be the man City of the championship, do we need a defensive mid like wilf?

Just now, splinterdream said:

If we get a fee, and Enzo thinks he can use that in a positive way on another player then yes, but Ndidi in the squad, as much as I'm not a massive fan, will still be very useful to our season for closing down games, but if we are trying to be the man City of the championship, do we need a defensive mid like wilf?

Midfield will be Winks, Casadei, Dewsbury-Hall and Choudhury. More than enough there.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Midfield will be Winks, Casadei, Dewsbury-Hall and Choudhury. More than enough there.

I wouldn't think it is, especially if we lose Praet as well - neither of Winks or Choudhury could play in that advanced 8 role

Casadei and KDH on their own is not enough for the season for the two 8 positions, we could probably use McAteer as well but I would not be happy going into the season with just that

He won’t play the Winks role and he’s not good enough to be the right sided 8. Shame this didn’t come about before Hamer went Sheff U.

@Ric Flair who would you replace him with who could cover both roles and be ok sitting on the bench? 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

He won’t play the Winks role and he’s not good enough to be the right sided 8. Shame this didn’t come about before Hamer went Sheff U.

@Ric Flair who would you replace him with who could cover both roles and be ok sitting on the bench? 

Adam Wharton