Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

He won’t play the Winks role and he’s not good enough to be the right sided 8. Shame this didn’t come about before Hamer went Sheff U.

@Ric Flair who would you replace him with who could cover both roles and be ok sitting on the bench? 

I wonder if the Brownhill rumours pick up (yet) again. 

6 minutes ago, bovril said:

Good deal for us.

Really disappointing how his form dropped off. I think he probably deserves to be remembered more fondly than he will be. 

I think he will be fondly remembered for the most part. His decline has been sad to watch but he was genuinely class for 18 months / 2 years, and there are quite a lot of reasons which could go some way to explaining why (injuries/illness/personal issues/trying to develop him into something he doesn't have the skillset for).

I actually think we could miss him this season. He'd still be useful closing games out, but we can't turn down a decent fee and getting shot of his wages 

Edited by martyn

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

wheres this Ilias Chair stuff coming from ?

new links or something?

Mentioned in the below video as us being interested - we have been tenuously linked since the start of the window

Would be useful as he can play left wing as well

• Thanks 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

Mentioned in the below video as us being interested - we have been tenuously linked since the start of the window

Would be useful as he can play left wing as well

makes me would if we will revive our interest this week, cos if Praet goes too then we'll be well short and going from the transfermarkt site, Chair can play a number of positions(CM,RW, AM), which would fill a sort of remit 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

Praet, Braybrook to come back, Alves to come back, McAteer was a central player at youth level plus I'm sure we'd be looking to sign someone

2 lads coming back for ACLs

Mcateer who has played two games at this level and Casadei who very unexperienced too.

Good player but sometimes youvneed experience at this level.

Decent players but lose 1 or 2 of KDH, Winks or Praet for a bunch of games we are are in trouble.

Just think we need 1 in who could do the 8 or Winks role.

Just now, Gazza M said:

Don't even need to replace him. Praet to return and maybe Soumare to stay afterall. 

Soumare in one of those advanced 8 roles would be hideous, the man hasn't got any attacking instinct in his entire body

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

some of the quote tweets on it are funny asf, one from a Leeds fan saying "we are getting stronger and others and getting weaker and weaker"lol

Reading through the replies to that Fab tweet made me want to gouge my eyes out. Just bloody awful 

• Like 1