Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

4 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

Can’t believe some of the comments on ndidi he’s been nothing but of brilliant for us Rodgers really did try to **** him up but seems to be getting back to better levels under enzo! At one point he was utterly brilliant nothing got past him! Shite he’s going to the red dogs but he’s been brilliant for our club maybe it is time for him to move on but no need for our fans to slag him there is a lot worse players in this squad will be a big gap to fill 

Jesus, don’t be so uptight. 

Everybody knows what a hero he was for the first few years here but the fact is he’s done and it sounds like we’re getting a fantastic deal whilst also hindering Forest.

Also, he obviously isn’t that bothered about us if he’s pushing for the move.

Plus, it won’t be a big gap to fill will it? He’s playing in a role completely unsuited to him and if he stayed likely 4th choice.

• Like 4

Never ever thought I’d be saying this given the player and the team in question……… but this could be the best bit of business of the summer for us…and some!

Thanks for the good times Wilf, but I’m struggling to remember them

Guest Sideshow Faes

Brilliant a few years back but we don't really have a position for him in the team. He doesn't fit the number 8 role if we're going all in on enzoball. 

Out of contract in 2024 and has severely declined in quality, normally I’d be annoyed to see one of our players head to Forest, but on this occasion I really wouldn’t mind it.

In a few games already this season he hasn’t been good enough in possession, he doesn’t fit into Enzo’s style of play.

Get rid and get a better ‘8’ in who is more comfortable in possession.

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Absolutely this. We are such a weird fanbase. If not the weirdest. Anyone is game for dog's abuse..

I wonder if James Miller left Liverpool with the sound of mockery and abuse from the Kop?. St Maximim at Newcastle?  JWP from saints? Rice from West Ham? 

Other club's supporters seem to be able to be much more graceful with long serving (and successful) departing players. Almost every single one of ours - Barnes.a rare exception - leaves with a trail of abusive online comments 

Barnes definitely wasn't an exception to this, plenty of people still talked crap about him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Just anyone but Forest.  

I don’t buy any of the ‘It weakens them’ shite. 

Get a grip. We all know he’ll go there and do a good job, playing in a system that’ll suit him.

He hasn’t looked capable of doing the only thing he’s good at for the last couple of years, what makes you think he’s going there and suddenly turning into prime Wilf? The bloke is done physically.

He’ll be 3rd or 4th in the pecking order there after Danilo, Santos and Yates.

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Absolutely this. We are such a weird fanbase. If not the weirdest. Anyone is game for dog's abuse..

I wonder if James Miller left Liverpool with the sound of mockery and abuse from the Kop?. St Maximim at Newcastle?  JWP from saints? Rice from West Ham? 

Other club's supporters seem to be able to be much more graceful with long serving (and successful) departing players. Almost every single one of ours - Barnes.a rare exception - leaves with a trail of abusive online comments 

I bet if you looked online all of those got some form of abuse when leaving.

• Like 2

Sad for him to leave as he seems to be a good skin but his form the last 2 seasons or so has been way off his previous heights. 

Believed he was destined for big things but the decline has been sad to witness.

It's a decent deal so the right time to sell.

I'd like for him to do well even if it's forest.

Just now, Simmo86 said:

He hasn’t looked capable of doing the only thing he’s good at for the last couple of years, what makes you think he’s going there and suddenly turning into prime Wilf? The bloke is done physically.

He’ll be 3rd or 4th in the pecking order there after Danilo, Santos and Yates.

No. He’ll be competing with Yates and Mangala and Kouayte. Potentially playing along side Santos and Danilo.

I didn’t say he’d be prime Wilf, but he will strengthen them.

Forest won’t get relegated anyway. Luton and Sheff Utd nailed on, all the rest fighting not to be the third. Forests home form will see them through, as it did last season

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tanya said:

This is good business but it breaks my heart. Wilf is one of my favourites.

And the way some of you talk about Wilf is nothing short of scandalous. Some of you "fans" dont deserve him.

Go well Wilf (but not too well since it is Forest). 

He WAS fantastic for us at times.

But last season he made Ali Dia look like Kante. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

No. He’ll be competing with Yates and Mangala and Kouayte. Potentially playing along side Santos and Danilo.

I didn’t say he’d be prime Wilf, but he will strengthen them.

Forest won’t get relegated anyway. Luton and Sheff Utd nailed on, all the rest fighting not to be the third. Forests home form will see them through, as it did last season

He won’t though will he, they play 3-4-2-1, so only room for two centre mids.

Not sure how he strengths them, will just be another chain round their neck financially. Will probably be on nearly 100k and will want 2/3 years.

If we’re getting 15 million for him, it’s the transfer of the summer.

29 minutes ago, Thebluefox85 said:

Can’t believe some of the comments on ndidi he’s been nothing but of brilliant for us Rodgers really did try to **** him up but seems to be getting back to better levels under enzo! At one point he was utterly brilliant nothing got past him! Shite he’s going to the red dogs but he’s been brilliant for our club maybe it is time for him to move on but no need for our fans to slag him there is a lot worse players in this squad will be a big gap to fill 

that is totally untrue. He was AWFUL last year.

Genuine q. Why do people think he's shot, rather than just out of form? Every one, bar maddison and Barnes, was woeful last year, and Wilf has been adapting to a new role this. How are people so sure he's on a permanent decline? 

• Like 2