Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

2 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

He won’t though will he, they play 3-4-2-1, so only room for two centre mids.

Not sure how he strengths them, will just be another chain round their neck financially. Will probably be on nearly 100k and will want 2/3 years.

If we’re getting 15 million for him, it’s the transfer of the summer.

He will want 5 years and 80k/week on the basis that they’re getting him cheap as only a year left 

I wonder what fee we’ll actually get 

it could wash a couple of other options out of the woodwork but I think he and his family are well settled so Nottingham will be a draw for him 

25 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Jesus, don’t be so uptight. 

Everybody knows what a hero he was for the first few years here but the fact is he’s done and it sounds like we’re getting a fantastic deal whilst also hindering Forest.

Also, he obviously isn’t that bothered about us if he’s pushing for the move.

Plus, it won’t be a big gap to fill will it? He’s playing in a role completely unsuited to him and if he stayed likely 4th choice.

I think he'll be a bench player for forest to close games down, and he'll do alright i'd say

15 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

I bet if you looked online all of those got some form of abuse when leaving.

Rice particularly.

Most fans of all clubs are moderate and positive most of the time. A few never grow up and learn to deal with life's disappointments.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

He won’t though will he, they play 3-4-2-1, so only room for two centre mids.

Not sure how he strengths them, will just be another chain round their neck financially. Will probably be on nearly 100k and will want 2/3 years.

If we’re getting 15 million for him, it’s the transfer of the summer.

Because he’s better than Yates, Kouyate and Mangala

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Jesus, don’t be so uptight. 

Everybody knows what a hero he was for the first few years here but the fact is he’s done and it sounds like we’re getting a fantastic deal whilst also hindering Forest.

Also, he obviously isn’t that bothered about us if he’s pushing for the move.

Plus, it won’t be a big gap to fill will it? He’s playing in a role completely unsuited to him and if he stayed likely 4th choice.

Ain’t got a clue have ya mush 

36 minutes ago, Tanya said:

This is good business but it breaks my heart. Wilf is one of my favourites.

And the way some of you talk about Wilf is nothing short of scandalous. Some of you "fans" dont deserve him.

Go well Wilf (but not too well since it is Forest). 

Well said. He has had so many great performances for us.   

It's a shame Forest might benefit from him.  It's a bit galling that they are in the top division and we're not.

11 minutes ago, MPH said:

that is totally untrue. He was AWFUL last year.

Awful he played CB positions on the pitch that ain’t where he plays but he just got on with it did the best he could! Never on social slagging fans or club or moaning about some shite just gets on with it! 95% of the team were AWFUL as you put last season what’s ya point?

Edited by Thebluefox85
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Turtle27 said:

Not sad to see him go but disappointed he decided to join probably our biggest rivals. Says a lot about him as a person 

Don’t think it’s that deep to be honest. End of the day, he’s not going to have to move house, keeps his family settled and we get some money before his contract ends. Win win. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Turtle27 said:

Not sad to see him go but disappointed he decided to join probably our biggest rivals. Says a lot about him as a person 

does it though? like really?

for me if he does go there it says alot for the better reason, as stated myself and by others, it means he doesnt have to uproot his young family from the area,

hes not came out and said all over the press he wants to leave has he.....hes not gone on strike, down tools etc, hes always done his up most for the team, dont get me wrong hes had shit games but hes human so you have to expect that; even now hes playing with a smile on his face even tho hes out of position. 

so your looking at him going to forest as something bad, its forest, its not the end of the world, rivals during the game but have some common sense outside of it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

... That... he and his family are settled in the area...? 

Would love to hear your thoughts on what signing for Leicester said about Wes Morgan as a person. Tell you what, what I'd like even more is you explaining it to Wes. To his face.

Or yknow. We can just acknowledge you went overboard a bit and you can take it down a notch. 

Edit: I wrote this and immediately realised it sounded like a threat lol - to be clear, I don't know your location, I don't have Wes Morgan's phone number and I'm confident he's got better things to do. 

dont worry duck, forwarding all the details now:ph34r:lol

• Haha 1