Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

1 hour ago, Thebluefox85 said:

Awful he played CB positions on the pitch that ain’t where he plays but he just got on with it did the best he could! Never on social slagging fans or club or moaning about some shite just gets on with it! 95% of the team were AWFUL as you put last season what’s ya point?

My point is he played awful last season. And I don’t mean when he was in The CB position but his normal position. I also don’t doubt other members of the team were awful last season but how bad others were also has nothing to do with wether he was or wasn’t playing badly last season 

also, I don’t doubt that he is a very nice person, or a good professional.  None of that is in doubt. But none of that has anything to do with wether he played well or not last season.

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, brucey said:

I do wonder if/how this will affect Nacho..

Probably still see each other daily if they wish, as he won't even have to move house. 

Might make Nacho more focussed if he isn't arsing about with his bestie at the training ground lol

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, brucey said:

I do wonder if/how this will affect Nacho..

Can’t imagine it’s completely come out of the blue, didn’t someone say they are no longer listed as sharing a box at the stadium?

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Probably still see each other daily if they wish, as he won't even have to move house. 

Might make Nacho more focussed if he isn't arsing about with his bestie at the training ground lol

True lol

Was more wondering if it might affect Nacho's decision to potentially renew/extend with us, even if we do go back up.

If he doesn't, we'll have basically no strikers left... although maybe that's the plan with buying up all the wingers and going false 9 instead.

He might actually do OK in their murderball as he won't be expected to do anything but destroy I'd imagine. Whether he's still up to doing that at a decent level is hard to say.

If he's pushing to move to Forest he can't play for us again so it needs to happen. Ideally if him and Castagne are going we should get another three signings now (including Issahaku). Thinking Harwood-Bellis and possibly Chair or Nanasi.

1 minute ago, brucey said:

True lol

Was more wondering if it might affect Nacho's decision to potentially renew/extend with us, even if we do go back up.

If he doesn't, we'll have basically no strikers left... although maybe that's the plan with buying up all the wingers and going false 9 instead.

That's true. But again, if we get promoted and offer him a new contract, he will be guaranteed to stay close to N'didi if indeed he does sign a 4-5 year deal at Forest as being rumoured. Forest could of course come in for Nacho though when his contract expires and he doesn't renew. 

We are probably overthinking it either way. But, no doubt we do need to look at investing in strikers over the next couple of windows 

He could have been such a big star of the game but lost his focus somewhere along the way, Probably due to BR.

He hasn't been the player he was for a while so better for all if he moves on, Even if Enzo thinks he can play midfield.

I don't mind if it's Forest as I feel we'll pass them on our way up and them down.

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Could be a combined £30million for Castagne and N'didi. That should free up enough for 3 players quickly and then we are done. 

whilst this would be a totally normal thing for us to do, I would imagine  either Susan or Rudkin would want to hold on to. Bit of money incase we need a January signing.. we seem to not find it very easy to sell players so it would be a mistake for us to wait until we sell someone in January before we buy someone 

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

He could have been such a big star of the game but lost his focus somewhere along the way, Probably due to BR.

He hasn't been the player he was for a while so better for all if he moves on, Even if Enzo thinks he can play midfield.

I don't mind if it's Forest as I feel we'll pass them on our way up and them down.

and I hope we treat the potential begging letter from him with the disdain it would deserve..

• Like 1

Happy to see any of the Rodgers era go with the exception of Ricardo.

In their pomp Wilf, Maddison and Tielemans were arguably the best MF in the country outside of Fernandinho, Silva and De Bruyne. Ndidi doesn't have the skill set to play in any of our CM roles with Maresca so good business getting a fee for a round peg in a square hole with one year left on his deal. Good luck Wilf you were immense here in the first two years of Rodgers when you were the lone CDM and got to utilise what you were brilliant at and a great foil for the ballers in Tielemans and Maddison.  

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

whilst this would be a totally normal thing for us to do, I would imagine  either Susan or Rudkin would want to hold on to. Bit of money incase we need a January signing.. we seem to not find it very easy to sell players so it would be a mistake for us to wait until we sell someone in January before we buy someone 

I reckon x2 buys and another loan. 

If we can get THB for anything around 10-11m 

Perhaps Chair too for a little less 

Loan a striker if Daka does go. 

11 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Happy to see any of the Rodgers era go with the exception of Ricardo.

I think this is so important to help us get over the relegation and Rodger's era. 

Yes, we could keep players like N'didi and hope Enzo transforms their decline, but I am much more excited about the prospect of a fresh start and a squad reset. 

• Like 3

He was great for a period over the Puel Rodgers transition, but ever since Rodgers failed to adapt him into a short playmaker his game suffered and he lost his octopus limbs. Unfortunately he now has no discernable recognised effective position innit. Get some money and move on. 

Guest Sideshow Faes
8 hours ago, Turtle27 said:

Not sad to see him go but disappointed he decided to join probably our biggest rivals. Says a lot about him as a person 

That he's a footballer not a fan and needs to do the best thing for his career and family? 

Sad to see Wilf likely to leave. Has been a good servant to the club. Lost some form over past 2 seasons but was a rock for us and he never gave up trying for the team.

Thanks bud. All the best for the future. 👍👍

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sly said:

He’s not the player he once was. 

He,s a destroyer that’s turned into an Abbey Park paddle boat

He was nothing short of world class for 2 to 2 and a half years, however the fall of has been nothing short of dramatic since then. If we can get any sort of fee and shift him on to pastures new, then replace him with a player who can work within this system, it’s an improvement.

There fixed it for you.