Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

Wilf is one of the most baffling players we've ever had. From a top 5 premier league player who at times looked as good as Kante, to someone looking like a weak link in a championship side.

Thanks for the memories Wilf and the 200 odd appearances but I'd be very happy to see him moved on to be honest.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/fresh-development-shared-as-bayern-munich-rival-nottingham-forest-for-leicester-man/

Fresh development shared as Bayern Munich rival Nottingham Forest for Leicester man

Bayern Munich are interested in Leicester City's Wilfred Ndidi.

Highlights

• Bayern Munich is monitoring Leicester City's Wilfred Ndidi, adding to the list of clubs interested in the defensive midfielder. 
  • Ndidi's form has declined in the past 18 months, and Leicester may be open to selling him due to his contract situation and the need to reduce the wage bill. 
  • Leicester City's new manager, Enzo Maresca, has made changes to the team's style of play, which has affected Ndidi's role in the squad. However, Leicester has been performing well this season, winning all their games so far in the Championship.

10 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Could you imagine a player many think is t good enough for Leicester being bought by Bayern?  I think that might finish me off. 😂😂🥲🥲

If club are supporting Enzo...&

Enzo keeps selecting him,in our best start to the season...

Is it a case of The many loud or

the majority quiet few:dunno:

Plus media from all sides lie or assume  and put words in the players mouth & then create their own  stories,we read them ,then some FTers also from this  create their own.

I prefer to wait ,observe until said player or club make their own statement...

Enzo is presumably smart enough to know he needs a plan B.  Wilf (and Hamza) can protect a back 4.  It’s why you also need a striker you can play long balls to run onto or dare I say it a full back.  

I do fear an inability to switch things around if needed

2 minutes ago, Tanya said:

Wilf is too good for Forest. 

Id be chuffed if he went to Bayern.

The Wilf of three years ago wouldn't even be on the radar of a club like Forest. It would be like me swiping right on Gal Gadot. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

Enzo is presumably smart enough to know he needs a plan B.  Wilf (and Hamza) can protect a back 4.  It’s why you also need a striker you can play long balls to run onto or dare I say it a full back.  

I do fear an inability to switch things around if needed

We aren’t playing a back 4. I might be naive, but I don’t see Enzo I even considering switching to those sorts of system. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Could you imagine a player many think is t good enough for Leicester being bought by Bayern?  I think that might finish me off. 😂😂🥲🥲

There will always be a manager out there that thinks they can get the player from 3 years ago back. Doesn’t mean they will though! 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Every pre match thread this season people been suggesting line ups like Maresca is going to just suddenly play two up top or revert to normal full backs of something. 

People too used to Rodgers tactical inconsistency. 

Maresca has made it extremely clear since the first friendly what the system is. No fvcking clue why people still keep thinking it'll change. 

The only way I see it changing at all would be if the players who have dual roles get injured like Doyle/Ricardo etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

The only way I see it changing at all would be if the players who have dual roles get injured like Doyle/Ricardo etc. 

Yep exactly. We are a bit vulnerable if either of them or (even worse imo) Winks gets clattered. 

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yep exactly. We are a bit vulnerable if either of them or (even worse imo) Winks gets clattered. 

We really could have done without Braybrooke and Alves getting crocked.

Both would have seen good game time so far. Hopefully they're back soon.

• Like 2