Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

2 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Playing into our hands...get a bidding war underway and let the agents fight it out 

I'd imagine it only plays into Wilfs hands. If we've accepted a bid from Forest, Wilfs agents will just inform Liverpool and all they need to do is match it and offer him better wages surely?

8 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Fabinho is/was a far better ball player than Ndidi.

The comparison is an absolute insult to Fabinho haha! 

Prime Ndidi was a very effective player, however, he has never and will never be anywhere near the footballer Fabinho was.

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Was watching some highlights this morning (if you could call them that) from last year and the amount of times he gave the ball away leading to silly goals was astounding 

The game at Forest was particularly bad. I couldn’t imagine watching that and thinking “yeah, he’s the one for us”. 

19 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

And our owners thought you could get away with selling 3 top players out of the first 11 and bringing in no one. Let's not just blame it all on Rodgers.

I think we can when he’s managing to rehash all the old crap he put us through at Celtic now, in double quick time! 😂

21 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

And our owners thought you could get away with selling 3 top players out of the first 11 and bringing in no one. Let's not just blame it all on Rodgers.

You just focus on Celtic, Brendan.. you've done enough damage round here!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Honestly Ndidi under Klopp I think gets his form back.

I know I’m banging the drum a bit here but I genuinely think he just needs a fresh approach and he becomes a very very good premier league player again. 

Alternatively, Ndidi is actually 47 years old but no one knows that yet 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

Sorry I'm being thick, who are the three players?

Schmeichel, Fofana and... I have no idea. Not Vontae Daley-Campbell, I suppose.

And we brought in Faes. So I think the net loss of three first teamers mentioned in that post is, in reality, a net loss of one.

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I think we can when he’s managing to rehash all the old crap he put us through at Celtic now, in double quick time! 😂

Rodger’s throwing games, Rodger’s slagging off our players and falling out with them and refusing to play them, Rodger’s coaching, players fitness and tactics, I get it all, but the club are as much if not more responsible for last season, we mustn’t forget that.