Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Wilfred Ndidi

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Hopefully, we have our targets lined up if this happens.

I mean, you imagine so. Especially with Enzo saying that targets to replace potential targets have been identified but this is Leicester after all so who knows. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finn Claw II said:

Him and Nacho I’d gamble on taking us back to the PL and signing new deals.  Forest might be a better move for a season but I’m not sure it is long-term.  

Preat, Albrighton, Vardy, Vestegard and Hamza will all likely leave on frees in 2024 in any case.

Boils down to all his ‘baller’ pics on insta for me. If he’s had his wages cut by 50% and a prem team can give him them back then off you pop 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Boils down to all his ‘baller’ pics on insta for me. If he’s had his wages cut by 50% and a prem team can give him them back then off you pop 

Exactly. I mean, how many people willing take a pay cut?

• Like 1

This still doesn't bother me. Sorry. Ndidi isn't the future of the club anymore. 

Nobody can convince me he's turned a corner after a handful of OK performances at a lower standard of football. He's also a square peg in a round hole in the current system. 

£10m+ and we've done OK here, we'll pass Forest on the way up, and get a baller in to replace him. :thumbup: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, richardsfoxes said:

If we get a decent fee for him I dont mind seeing him go, whats the most suprising is we havent really been linked with anyone with 2 days left.

We've had our cards very close to our chest this window, almost all our transfer news has broken from the other side's sources.

1 minute ago, -sodapop said:

We've had our cards very close to our chest this window, almost all our transfer news has broken from the other side's sources.

Have we? We have known about every signing about 2.5 weeks before the club announced it. Where is this Abdul fella?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Have we? We have known about every signing about 2.5 weeks before the club announced it. Where is this Abdul fella?

Aye but take for example Akgün, all the noise was coming from Turkey, the Leicester side mouthpieces only reported on it as a rumour or once it was all but confirmed. Same with Mads, same with AFI.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Interested to see how much they're going to offer and if it'll be accepted.

Enzo seems to want to keep him.

I think Enzo is just much better at managing media than the poison dwarf was (not hard...) 

"Oh I want to keep him, he is vital, we need him"... more money

Brendan: "WE ARE SO POOR, WE HAVE NO MONEY, PLEASE HELP!!!".... less money

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s one of those where you’d like to think despite only having a year left the fact he’s been fully involved along with the comments about wanting him to stay we’d have a bit of bargaining in us… Soumare and co though you’d expect clubs to fully try and bend us over

A player who has been in decline for the last three seasons, scores from two mis-hits against Burton Albion & Tranmere, has a year left on his contract, gets sold for over twice as much as he's worth. 

It could only be Forest. lol

2 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

A player who has been in decline for the last three seasons, scores from two mis-hits against Burton Albion & Tranmere, has a year left on his contract, gets sold for over twice as much as he's worth. 

It could only be Forest. lol

Agree on the rest, but I'm not sure the one against Burton was a mis-hit...bit harsh lol