Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

4 players up for sale from the Club..

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

the real question is, why isnt Ward on there

ward4sale.JPG.9c9aa0060b7f6dbe61daf7ec64326af3.JPG

Want to reach us via live chat?

Ms Whelan is standing by for all inquiries.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

What money could we get for Iheanacho even if we were to sell him? 15-20m? You don't get a player of his quality on today's market for that amount, keep even if it means gambling on getting promoted and that being the only way of extending him

I hear you, but isn`t the logic that meant Youri amongst other left for free? Obviously not the promotion aspect, but the striving element, as people will be screaming next year if he leaves for free.   :dunno:

If we can’t get rid of wars he needs to become number 3 at the very least. At some point he will want to to leave of his own accord. I want any of our coaches who have been working with ward to send him back to basics training in the academy.

let him watch in repeat the whole of last season especially his highlights reel. If he still doesn’t improve by season end just shake his hand and leave him outside a random church front doorstep with a sign saying please rescue me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

If we can’t get rid of wars he needs to become number 3 at the very least. At some point he will want to to leave of his own accord. I want any of our coaches who have been working with ward to send him back to basics training in the academy.

let him watch in repeat the whole of last season especially his highlights reel. If he still doesn’t improve by season end just shake his hand and leave him outside a random church front doorstep with a sign saying please rescue me.

If LCFC could get rid of wars we'd be celebrated the world over, but it's possibly beyond our scope as a mere football club. 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LFox99 said:

What money could we get for Iheanacho even if we were to sell him? 15-20m? You don't get a player of his quality on today's market for that amount, keep even if it means gambling on getting promoted and that being the only way of extending him

Doesn't this ignore what the player wants? I can only presume he won't want to stay. 

He's been here 6 years already, always been undervalued and underplayed. Now he's in the Championship getting paid less. He's got a very good scoring record despite never being a consistent starter - he could go to a mid-table PL team and flourish. 

3 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

the real question is, why isnt Ward on there

all 4 i understand tbf, Ndidi since hes coming into the last year of his deal

Going to Celtic with Rodgers,

20 million apparently,

We will use some of the Maddison money to pay them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I don’t think we will get that much for Barnes unfortunately

Maddison - 40-50

Barnes - 30-40

Timmy - 10-15

Ndidi - honestly not a clue how much we can scam the Saudi’s for

That is more realistic.

5 hours ago, jv1 said:

My 10yr old daughter could have written that article- absolutely zero in there that the majority havent been saying on here for weeks

Does she use chat gpt as well?

I've been using it for my work emails.  Received comments back wondering if it's really me replying or a harvard professor.  LOL 

3 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

No. He's definitely a number 2. :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
15 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

Amartey being linked with Celtic. Yes, honestly ! 

😂😂😂😂😂
The irony!!! 

Edited by Col city fan

We wont sell every player we have. If praet and castagne are off as is rumoured today, soyuncu, tete are already gone and maddison, barnes and ndidi are definitely off then we wont also sell iheanacho, daka, faes, soumare. Wed have to get conrad and big wes back...