Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Fox99

Goal music and clap banners

Goal music and clap banners  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favour of goal music?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you in favour of clap banners?

• Yes
    • No
    • Prefer to see collection points

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If you liked it you need to tell them. They'll get no end of weirdos asking for it back. 

[email protected]

Done.

Part of me thinks there's still a chance it wasn't intended and it's just that the button wasn't working.

Better email to let them know we're happy it wasn't used just in case lol

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Good on the club for dropping it. They were very very pro it so someone down there has had to stop and take a rethink.

Due to the Fan Survey they sent out last year, along with the pre-match & HT music too.

Think Fan-Cam has gone too? didn't notice it.

Still a long way to go but multiple changes to the match day experience. 

• Thanks 1

Great that there was no goal music, (amazingly I mentioned it to my mates after and none of them noticed lol) also felt that the music after was thought about rather than just regular playlist as there wasn’t any music for a while then wonderwall which the fans obviously sang KDH’s song. 

Don’t mind the video at the start but over time it may well need to include other great matches/moments so it can be an overall (more general) video montage of our history, as well as just all our trophies. 

But no ****ing goal music, no ****ers pumping their arms and legs to a stupid tune. Get in lol 

Guest Fox99
On 02/08/2023 at 18:01, AlexFT said:

I assume then there isn't even going to be some sort of compromise, such as collection points and playing the goal music before or after games

Well, the club have done both of these things so fair play. Delighted the goal music has gone, and no fan cam today which is even better. Concourse collection for clappers is a step forward of course but would prefer it if they weren’t handed out. 

1 minute ago, AlexFT said:

Well, the club have done both of these things so fair play. Delighted the goal music has gone, and no fan cam today which is even better. Concourse collection for clappers is a step forward of course but would prefer it if they weren’t handed out. 

Delighted to see a few people hand them back when they realised what they'd been given wasn't a) useful or b) a takeaway menu

8 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

On the subject of music, the jazzed up post horn gallop has got to go. I don’t mind the historical version and the lad with the horn. But the modern version is so awful. I’d gotten used to it and accepted it, but I want it gone. 

Yes didn’t that creep in during our drab rob Kelly mid noughties days of the championship?

Took me right back hearing that get extended play today, not a pretty place.

Edited by jonathan_ross

10 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

On the subject of music, the jazzed up post horn gallop has got to go. I don’t mind the historical version and the lad with the horn. But the modern version is so awful. I’d gotten used to it and accepted it, but I want it gone. 

It sounds like a Christmas special edition of the Post Horn Gallop.

Completely awful.

• Haha 1

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

It’s just shite on so many levels and exceedingly embarrassing. 

It isn't even good in a musical sense. Not sure if it's the shite speaker system we have but it sounds ****ing terrible.

Wasn't helped that it went on for a good two minutes either.

53 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I've email'd the club to let them know that it was noticed and improved the celebration. They have done the right thing at last. 

Done the same. Hopefully it counter balances the clap banging brigade, who will no doubt complain.