Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Fox99

Goal music and clap banners

Goal music and clap banners  

273 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favour of goal music?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you in favour of clap banners?

• Yes
    • No
    • Prefer to see collection points

This poll is closed to new votes

I honestly get the clappers.

Too much of the stadium just sit on their fat ass the whole game not contributing anything to the general atmosphere. 

At least with clappers they're doing something.

The goal music though... smh - wouldn't mind it it was Kasabian or even someone remotely connected with the city.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, themightyfin said:

Waste of time.

Club doesn't listen to fans and too many people will clap and sing to whatever they play. 

A few moaning they don't like it won't change anything. 

Part of the issue - we've collectively as a fanbase spent too long being apathetic 

• Like 3

One of the things which I found strange at LCFC Womens game which in their own right deserve praise because the vibe down there is completely different from a male home game is there are no clappers or t-shirt cannons yet those events have more common with Family Night Football where it would catch on and be a good 'bait' to keep children who can't get tickets to the male games engaged. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Is it really an issue? Or just something that annoys you? 

Wasn't my point - my point was dismissing someone's compliant as a waste of time and being apathetic to someone's criticism or ideas. The club has spent far too long with fingers in their ears. If we apathetically choose not to complain, then the club aren't aware. 

For me personally, yes it's an issue because it just makes us a generic nothingness - I'd rather have singing voices and the roar I associate with my childhood what made me fall in love with the football club in the first place. 

Edited by CosbehFox

3 hours ago, Corky said:

Major reasons for us becoming a crap club. You cannot create any sort of raucous, partisan atmosphere with the clappers.

Yep. Completely kills anything impressive dead before you even get going. At least the fact we've gone down with them now means we might've dispelled the myth that they're anything other than useless, but I'm not too hopeful they'll see it that way.

Dont like either but at least I can see the point in clappers for fans who wont make noise otherwise. Pick up only I'd say.

Goal music is completely pointless, drowns out the part when fans are at our loudest, totally defeats the purposes.