Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Roberto Vitiello - new Assistant Manager?

3 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

He’s likely to be one of the coaches that Enzo Maresca wants to bring in, in addition to this guy and the Peterborough coach.

I think he's more likely to want to bring in coaches who are actually coaches

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

I think he's more likely to want to bring in coaches who are actually coaches

Cambiasso was assistant manager with the Columbia national team so has experience although brief 

IMG_8475.jpeg

3 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Perhaps because he was his assistant manager at Parma and previously a coach at Fiorentina?

Cambiasso was not Maresca's assistant manager at Parma and he was not a coach at Fiorentina.

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Cambiasso was assistant manager with the Columbia national team so has experience although brief 

IMG_8475.jpeg

For five games five years ago, done nothing before or since then and has no club coaching experience whatsoever. He would be a strange one to have on our shortlist is my point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

It might not be that necessary but when a new manager is starting out, I'm more comforted in them having an assistant with a good amount of experience behind them. 

I think that was always one issue with Marseca’s appointment, no established coaching staff/set up. It means the team he builds around him, will also have to hit the ground running. Just adds another bit of unknown to the equation. Could all come together flawlessly OR it could become part of the reason why things may not go well. Let’s hope for the former! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It might not be that necessary but when a new manager is starting out, I'm more comforted in them having an assistant with a good amount of experience behind them. 

agree with this. This guy hasn’t done much at all. 

Hope they bring in some form or experienced heads around them.  Sometimes you need someone who will have conflicting ideas and not just people who will all agree with you. Which was partly the reason I was hoping for shakey to stay on. 

• Like 2