Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Roberto Vitiello - new Assistant Manager?

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Soumare all of a sudden learns to run after finding a horses head in his bed one evening.

Maybe we can point a gun to Maddison’s head, put new five-year deal in front of him and tell him either his brains or his signature will go on the contract…

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Maybe we can point a gun to Maddison’s head, put new five-year deal in front of him and tell him either his brains or his signature will go on the contract…

We tried.  Heard his manager replied "he heard that story and that if that goombah tries any rough stuff you tell him i ain't no band leader"

Edited by Molson Canadian
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

He's been here 20 years - no team come in for him in that time?

We have won three tiers of English football and the FA Cup in that time though, presumably you don’t do that without a goalkeeping coach who has at least some degree of competence.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It might not be that necessary but when a new manager is starting out, I'm more comforted in them having an assistant with a good amount of experience behind them. 

The lack of experience does worry me a bit. Feel we need an old head in there. Keeping shakey would have been ideal. Not sure Esteban is ideal for the role either. Need an Englishman for the language barrier too 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

The lack of experience does worry me a bit. Feel we need an old head in there. Keeping shakey would have been ideal. Not sure Esteban is ideal for the role either. Need an Englishman for the language barrier too 

Maybe one will come in as well but time will tell. Really hope this works out for us and him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Molson Canadian said:

Gary Payne is the 1st team executive chef.  Been with the club just over 25 years now. 

Gary Payne - 1st team executive chef - Leicester City Football Club |  LinkedIn

The power of google.

A Piers Morgan lookalike as head chef, no wonder we looked lethargic and repugnant on the pitch. Sack him immediately. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Yep, that's the guy. But then there were so many in Serie A, who got caught up with that.

“It’s not my fault, sir. All the kids were doing it.”

Classic Boris defence.

No, no, no, he just won’t do :thumbdown:

I don’t know anything about his credentials but he simply fails on lack of pun potential. Shakespeare is fine, Planque was ok but we need someone who ideally sounds like a cheese or fish or anything with some scope for punnery.
You could say it’s a “Vitiell” requirement, sorry, closest there is :dunno:

26 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

The original post was about Roberto Vitiello, not Cambiasso. 

I know. But somebody got their wires crossed and suggested it was Cambiasso who’d worked with Maresca at Parma and coached at Fiorentina. I was responding to them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dannythefox said:

Nothing wrong with Stowell every club needs someone who knows the club and how it runs day to day.

We can no longer afford sentimental salaries. We are no longer in that position. We need to be lean now cutting out pension top-ups completely.