Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

League cup draw

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Would love Notts County away, but then I’d be sat at home wishing I was freezing my tits off in the rain at Meadow Lane. 

I mean I’m hopeful you wouldn’t be freezing your tits off in the rain on the 8th august lol 

29 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

easy game so we can play some youth please! 

We should be using the cup competitions for squad rotation anyway.

We're probably not going to win a cup and who would be that excited about getting to a QF and drawing an elite club anyway. Next season is about promotion and little else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The North/South divide only came out around 3 years ago to reduce impact of travelling. Before then it was a free for all.

Not true. We were in the south section in 2012 for Torquay draw

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_Football_League_Cup

Edited by peterborofox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

We must’ve been south at some point because I remember us going down to Torquay - Vards scoring his first goal for us in a 4-0 win.

Great night. The groundsman looked liked Sven so he got the Sven-Goran Eriksson chant at half time and he loved it. 

“I wanna stay here, I wanna stay here, Leicester’s a shit hole, I wanna stay here” still makes me chuckle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Oncle Bob said:

Great night. The groundsman looked liked Sven so he got the Sven-Goran Eriksson chant at half time and he loved it. 

“I wanna stay here, I wanna stay here, Leicester’s a shit hole, I wanna stay here” still makes me chuckle.

I seem to remember a chant “Torquay only have one ball”, because it took them for ever to replace lost ones, that ended up “Popey’s only got one ball” directed at Torquay’s goalkeeper. He loved it lol 

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Southerners think anything north of Watford is classed as the North. Northerners think anything below Birmingham is the South. Give us a league cup fixture vs Burton and we'll call it right. 

Yeah cos that always goes well for us :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Devonfox1884 said:

I seem to remember a chant “Torquay only have one ball”, because it took them for ever to replace lost ones, that ended up “Popey’s only got one ball” directed at Torquay’s goalkeeper. He loved it lol 

You’re right! He got a round of applause at the end and gave one back.

Edited by Oncle Bob