Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

League cup draw

5 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

What’s the allocation? 

Usually about 1800ish

400 seated and the rest standing

Although last time we played them in the cup Leicester fans got tickets in the home end and took probably about a quarter or so of that stand as well

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Remember when they beat us 4-2 and every goal they scored was an absolute worldie. Marko Futacs was a donkey and the whole west stand applauded the Burton players off at FT. Great night.

Great night? 

Had to travel 60 miles for that shit and when we were 4-1 i was like why the **** do i put myself through this? I did every game like that,then missed out on the Premier League title season. If i ever have a breakdown, i'm suing this club.

28 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Remember when they beat us 4-2 and every goal they scored was an absolute worldie. Marko Futacs was a donkey and the whole west stand applauded the Burton players off at FT. Great night.

Wasn't Rowett their manager then?

Pearson for us.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Great night? 

Had to travel 60 miles for that shit and when we were 4-1 i was like why the **** do i put myself through this? I did every game like that,then missed out on the Premier League title season. If i ever have a breakdown, i'm suing this club.

I thoroughly enjoyed it even if we did get battered. It was just hilariously bad throughout. Although if I had to travel that far I'd probably have the same opinion as you.

• Haha 1