Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

League cup draw

I get people being angry at what's happened. I still am believe me.

But there comes a point where you have to accept it and kick on.

If we'd stayed up there was still plenty of Championship esque minnows like Luton, Burnley, Forest, Fulham, Brentford, Sheffield United, Bournemouth, Wolves, Palace. Any of them were in this league you wouldn't be excited by it (bar the local derby against them bastards). 

It's all been hard enough to deal with without the negativity carrying on. Let's accept where we are and get back at the first attempt. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

I get people being angry at what's happened. I still am believe me.

But there comes a point where you have to accept it and kick on.

If we'd stayed up there was still plenty of Championship esque minnows like Luton, Burnley, Forest, Fulham, Brentford, Sheffield United, Bournemouth, Wolves, Palace. Any of them were in this league you wouldn't be excited by it (bar the local derby against them bastards). 

It's all been hard enough to deal with without the negativity carrying on. Let's accept where we are and get back at the first attempt. 

If we get promoted this season it'll be the most enjoyable season going to games since 2015/16. That's the long and short of it.

Admittedly if we don't it could be absolute dirge but I see glimmers of light. I'm livid at them and the failings and it's hard to comprehend we are exactly where we were ten years ago after Deeney Day, but there's quite a lot of these games I'm looking forward to to be honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

There's a pub on route to the ground that looks more like a house that is epic.

Might have been the derby inn ?

sadly closed now

plenty of other drinkers pubs about..

The roebuck just down from the station as you go into town..

Another 50 yards down is the last heretic a micro pub that welcomes away fans..