Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Conor Coady

Would be a smart signing if we can get him, a leader and always seemed like a decent bloke off the field. Would assume we're playing a back three under Maresca, purely because the difference between Coady in a 3 and Coady in a 4 are night and day.

Apart from any technical skills, it's the leadership qualities that stick out. The fact he was getting into England squads not so long back speaks volumes too. Heard him do some interviews on R5 and he always comes across well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

For guys like you who need the benefit of my wisdom, personality and attractive lady recommendations :thumbup:

And I only venture into the Leicester sections if its Wolves related. 

Attractive ladys and Wolverhampton is an oxymoron surely. 

33 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I'm surprised other lower half premier league teams don't fancy him likes of Burnley, Forest, Sheffield Utd, Palace.

They do. Sheff Utd especially. What’s even more impressive if we get him is that he’s already played for Sheff Utd so has a connection with them. 

He'll be a superb signing, a real statement of intent, he's still an England international, only 30, experienced and a leader  total no brainer of a signing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Faes won't be here come August.

any sources?

Did he not ask the Belgium manager if playing in the Champ would effect his call? that would suggest he would be willing to stay?

Edited by whoareyaaa

10 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

may go 3 at the back 

Souttar Faes Coady

I thought this but I’m not sure how Souttar and Coady would be as the wide centre backs. I’d of thought both would want to be in the centre of the 3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I thought this but I’m not sure how Souttar and Coady would be as the wide centre backs. I’d of thought both would want to be in the centre of the 3

True I would prefer us to play 4 at the back anyway

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

He'll be a superb signing, a real statement of intent, he's still an England international, only 30, experienced and a leader  total no brainer of a signing.

Definitely worth highlighting for those slating this. I had forgotten until this that he was in the World Cup squad in December!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

Coady was on Jill Scott's podcast a couple of weeks back. Seems like a really decent guy and told a very funny story about Saka, Kane and Robbie Williams at the World Cup in Qatar 

Well in that case, pay the man what he wants!

Just now, TheLittleBigMan said:

Does anyone have an inkling as to why a crap Everton didn't want him and why Wolves are happy to see there their club captain go? Something doesn't add up here so i'm not sure this may as good a signing as we think?

I'm buzzing with this signing but I must admit I did find it strange how he fell out of favour at Wolves, i'm still not sure how or why he did? 

Can @The Bear give answers/opinions on this? Cheers. (Apologies if you already have and i've missed them)

• Like 1