Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoachimWasMyHero

Coventry Home First Game of the Season

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Thinking how Burnley started last season…

First five:

Huddersfield (A) W1-0

Luton (H) D1-1

Watford (A) L0-1

Hull (H) D1-1

Blackpool (H) D1-1

• Like 1

If we do play Vestergaard we’re going to have to defend deep. Very deep. I’m talking Barry White diving to the bottom of the ocean whilst performing extreme psycho analysis deep. My wardrobe changes direction easier than that joker. Classy passer though.

2 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

This might help a few people out. Asked ChatGPT to translate your post into something I might understand. 

"The situation is that many of the 'old school' individuals show up dressed in Stone Island attire for the big games. However, when things get serious, they back away and distance themselves. I used to be a prominent member of the YBS when we first started it. It was always us, the young lot, causing a commotion. We were fearless. Now, I'm 30, and I hear that the younger generation, who now have spouses and children, no longer bother. It frustrates me that those so-called 'old school' folks sit in the family stands with their kids, wearing their Stone Island clothes, but when there's about to be a confrontation, they say, 'I have my kids.' That's all well and good, but then don't dress up like a lad to pretend you're still one if you're past your prime. Most of these so-called lads wouldn't even step up to confront a situation; out of 50 of them (even though people falsely claim there were 200), only a dozen at most will actually face it. The rest just retreat back to the pub and have the audacity to say they've 'had it'!"

Geezers need excitement
If their lives don't provide them this, they incite violence
Common sense, simple common sense

17 minutes ago, Daggers said:

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

That was just noise 

19 minutes ago, Daggers said:

The thing is most of the 'old school' come out for the bigs games all stone island up yet when it comes to it shut themselves,I was a prominent member of the ybs when we started it up,was always us young lot Avin a row,we were game as ****,hear the young lot now are(I'm 30) and av mrs and kids and don't bother anymore,pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in family stand with the kids in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got me kids',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

Bit early to be on the sauce chief

19 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Why did I read that in Charlie Hunnam's shit Cockney accent?

It's football DAY!

18 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Was looking forward to the game today but have fallen ill. Absolutely gutted I'm going to miss the game 🤦🏼‍♂️

It’s on Sky Sports at least, and you can get a day pass for £12 to watch from

your sickbed.

20 minutes ago, Daggers said:

image.jpeg.e40316a0879ea7556716244ffc7d2bbd.jpeg

• Haha 1