Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

Our Tone Deaf Social Media Team

If every there was a reason to get Big Nige back it is for his hatred of all things modern football and social media (yeah I know he has twitter)

But he doesn't have time for the Bullshit and he'd definitely bollock the social media team lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Well….

Interestingly or not, seeing people I’d normally say a more rational than myself with LCFC comment on this 

Is it just me who actually quite likes a Chang :ph34r:

Albeit £6 at the ground is an absolute disgrace

• Like 1

On 26/07/2023 at 00:00, Gamble92 said:

I've enjoyed the earlier stuff seeing Maresca do the training sessions etc, but have to agree the Thailand videos are as tone deaf as the trip itself. They've stayed in Premier League mode in every sense haven't they?

I do think we have a really level headed manager and set up at coaching level but my biggest fear is the attitude of everyone above again. Nothing has changed from last season.

The longer the clowns above him behave like this the more how much he has a dig at them becomes a remit of the job. I'll genuinely rate him a lot higher if he kicks up a fuss, and I think he might, I think he'll have that dog in him a bit more than the previous set up and he also knows that if this goes wrong for him he is possibly done as a manager.

I can see him and Rudkin turning on each other if he's sold short, which history tells us has a decent chance.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

It must get ****ing annoying. 

I assume that whilst we are doing this shit every day Coventry are actually training and playing games against real football clubs? 

Yeah and I look from the outside and think vardy, Marc, and maybe KDH and Luke probably get it having been around the club. But some of the new lads must wonder what the **** have I signed upto.

I get it's Tops culture and he's showing of his let's be honest, play thing. Look at me ain't I doing well.

But it's absolutely shite preparation for a season and means **** all in all reality and if he thinks he's had some shit emails already this will most definitely be used against him if we start the season a bit like last.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SemperEadem said:

It might be his expression but once or twice I have seen a photo of Maresca and thought he is thinking what on earth is all this.

Yeah I admire his desperation to get out from under pep and become his own man so much so he rocked up at our basket case of a club. 

I've seen a few people say he should have all the tools for success here. But some how it feels like we are setting him up for a failure by concentrating on everything but football. 

i fully get some stuff with our social media team has to be done cos of contracts etc, but some of the stuff they post is pretty wishy washy

no real creativeness or anything; the club as a whole needs to engage more with the fans again, like they did before we got into the prem 

Some of the recent tweets are proper winding me up looks like a jolly boys outing where are rivals have been playing football matches against actual competitive serious football teams. We are a laughing stock.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I assume that whilst we are doing this shit every day Coventry are actually training and playing games against real football clubs? 

Nope, Cov haven’t played anymore games against “real” football clubs than we have

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

You're dead right there - has Rocky 3 vibes to it! 

5 minutes ago, Nugent said:

Actually wish I was one of those who were blocked by the club on Twitter last season! 

They blocked people? How the fvck did I never get blocked then? All I did was fire volleys of invective at the dozy cvnts. lol