Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nod.E

Our Tone Deaf Social Media Team

3 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

The pictutes of Heskey, Morgan, Elliott and Taggart out there looks like the casting of the 4th Hangover film.

That's because at least two of those have been preparing for that exact role for a very long time.

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

For the love of god, and your own mental wellbeing please stop whining.

Why are so many of you determined to suck any joy or hope out of every situation.?

Are you like this in the real world?

Weird thread to come into and moan about moaning.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Why are we having an exhibition in Bangkok showing off the trophies and our success over the last decade ?

Top’s on another planet

I wanted Rafa as manager, I thought a manager of his experience might not be such a yes man and might advise Top what the best thing to do is not only for the football, but the club as a whole

The manager clearly thinks it’s less than ideal based on his lack of enthusiasm about it all (albeit remaining professional by not saying what he clearly thinks).

I’ll side with that in calling the whole thing a shambles rather than with the “why are you all so negative?” types on here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Anybody not seen this, take a look. Enzo clearly not happy being out there.

https://twitter.com/craiglcfc/status/1684559828411359234?t=GVOWCqzqoFpQ-ks3okeXTg&s=19

Notably made a couple of comments as well about building the squad as soon as possible. Particularly the point about wingers 

I thought the Asia trip would disable our incomings and outgoings and it’s done exactly that. 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

The manager clearly thinks it’s less than ideal based on his lack of enthusiasm about it all (albeit remaining professional by not saying what he clearly thinks).

I’ll side with that in calling the whole thing a shambles rather than with the “why are you all so negative?” types on here.

It is frustrating.

These are the things that have been preventing us running successfully for a while. This whole genuflection to the owners and a culture of 'haven't we done good' self congratulation.

We're in the worst place we've been for a decade at least. We should be planning for the very serious business of next season not smiling into the rear view mirror to appease the country folk of the owners.

If I were Maresca I'd be annoyed too. Even the small crumb of preparation in the training match was called off.

• Like 4

The only thing more worrying than this absolutely brain dead ownership is there are some supporters of it.

I sometimes sit there in complete bemusement at how we allowed what happened last season as a fanbase. Then i see the happy clapper posts on here and realise. 

• Like 2

I’m not sure this is a criticism of the social media team, modern social media culture… but how much is modern social media culture driving this tour? Do they think fans want to see the squad having a photo outside a temple or Vardy shaking hands with a Buddha? I’m not saying they’re not training or anything, but how healthy is this big I am attitude?

Meanwhile Cov are thumping English sides and probably running up mountains and being bollocked by a Sergeant Major. If they smash us in the first game we’re going to look ****ing arrogant and stupid, but then again arrogance was an issue last season so I’m not entirely surprised it’s still a criticism.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Imagine having multi-million pound cryotherapy suites at your training ground and having to resort to your players sitting in bins of ice because the owner of the club is a delusional **** who wants to show off a trophy from nearly 10 year ago. 

@Ric Flair I’d be honoured if you’d use this at the BSLB live night. I were about 9 Cruzcampo deep here. 

• Like 1